Please Tell Us Your City

Knowing your city will help us provide relevant content to you.

Sorry! No matching results found. Try again.Error Identifying Your Location.

We won't support this browser soon. For a better experience, we recommend using another browser. Learn More

Ad

How to join Formula One (F1) car racing in India?

#1 17-Sep, 2008 08:14 PM
Kshitij Sharma
New Arrival
Joined Date: 15 Sep 2008

parag ur phn is still nt reachable man....rachit  r u going to take competition on that december race ????n if u went there plz let me also knw..

Like this post
0 members liked this post
#2 18-Sep, 2008 08:15 PM
Rachit
New Arrival
Joined Date: 21 Aug 2008

hey kshitij, that track is really a small one. i enquired the track owner about reaching to formula1 level they told me that karting was started(by jk tyres) in delhi on a large scale in 2000 but the people of delhi showed no interest in that so they went in south india from Their they got a large scale participation in karting.in delhi this local karting tack people organise karting events on really a small scale with their own karts.

Like this post
#3 18-Sep, 2008 09:21 PM
Kshitij Sharma
New Arrival

hi rachit.i can even go to south india bt there will be no 1 to help us out...and the biggest thing is that will tere be any 1 to notify us....

Like this post
#4 19-Sep, 2008 09:17 PM
Paragjyothi Barthakur
Driven
Joined Date: 15 Mar 2008

Hello Friends

Well you can join go-kart racing because go-kart is the basic of racing.You can even join JK TYRE Racing in the month of Nov-Dec but that racing will be costly for full event you have to pay around 75000 or else there is a event in the month of May -June of next year which will cost you around 40000 for 6rounds race.

Cheers!

Like this post
#5 20-Sep, 2008 08:46 AM
Rachit
New Arrival

hey parag, can you tell us that what is the venue of this jk tyres karting championship is it held in delhi/ncr? i am a kid and i can not manage to go that far (south india) please tell me if their is atleast a single karting track in delhi which is big and karting can be practised there

Like this post
#6 20-Sep, 2008 10:34 AM
Ravi Pandit
Driven
Joined Date: 07 Aug 2008

hello to all friends lots of discussion going on and  one thing i want to tell rachit and shitig if u want and if u can u can come to chennai for jk tyre junior  cup as i also went there last month to watch the jk tyre national racing championship round 4 and i practiced here also with thr racing car and the timing was quite good and i also live in delhi and not a single track where u can practice to match the jk tyre junior cup racing so u can go to chennai or u can call me on my no. 9718220860

Like this post
#7 20-Sep, 2008 03:16 PM
Kshitij Sharma
New Arrival

hi ravi..bro i can go to south india but the thing is that i dont have any experience of driving on tracks an all but think i am good in driving .so can we get started in chennai and wht are the chances there???that we can find some on who can admire our skills.

Like this post
#8 20-Sep, 2008 03:26 PM
Rachit
New Arrival

ravi, in chennai we have to buy our own karts or someone can lend us karts because a single kart cost around 1- 1.50 lac

Like this post
#9 20-Sep, 2008 03:40 PM
Kshitij Sharma
New Arrival

hi rachit yaar kuch nahi mil raha yaha par....how 2 get started for race???

Like this post
#10 20-Sep, 2008 03:59 PM
Rachit
New Arrival

we can only depend on ravi and parag for more knowledge on karting and fissme i wanna ask what is this fissme is it something higher than karting

Like this post
This discussion is closed for new replies.
Buying a new Car?Ask the experts1800 2090 230(Toll free)

Select your city to avail offers

Currently available only in