Please Tell Us Your City

Knowing your city will help us provide relevant content to you.

Sorry! No matching results found. Try again. Error Identifying Your Location.

Please enter your password
Please enter your registered email

Please enter your name
+91
Please enter your mobile number

Please tell us your city

Knowing your city helps us provide relevant content for you

No city match.
Ad

Company Authorised Dealer V/s Multi Car Dealres

Pages : 12
#1 04-Jul, 2010 02:32 PM
Milan Shah
New Arrival
Joined Date: 30 May 2010

Hello all the Carwale Gurus (particularly in Mumbai).

I am thinking of buying a first new car for my wife.

Should we buy from the Company Authorised Showroom or can we take the risk with with Multi Car Dealers or DSA - Direct Selling Agents? Some   Multi Car Dealers are 7 Drives, JMD Auto, Addis Marketing, Acme, Ebase Auto, Jeetu Motors, Anand Automobiles, Car Galaxy, KBN Global Car Dealers etc. Such Multi Car Dealers are offering additional discounts of 5 to 10 K either in total price or by way of free accessories. Can these guys be trusted?

One such dealer said they pick up car from company dealer in Aurangabad & truck the car all the way to Mumbai.  Others said they save on handling charges on registration/insurance by doing it themselves & not thru company dealer. Also they buy cars in volume & therefore get better pricing /service than individual customers & in case of any issue, are better placed to resolve the same.

When checked with Company Showrooms, they say such Multi Car Dealers do not pay octroi properly & do the insurance / registration themselves & should be avoided.

Any opinions/advise on this issue?

0 members liked this post

#2 06-Jul, 2010 11:56 PM
Milan Shah
New Arrival
Joined Date: 30 May 2010

Hi Carwale Gurus,

To put things in proper perspective I am planning to buy i10 Automatic. Yet to decide between Normal & Sportz versions.

Hey where are the replys?

No doubt a little tricky subject but surely not so much for Carwale Forum members.

#3 07-Jul, 2010 01:04 PM
Deepam
Long-termer
Joined Date: 02 Feb 2010

Hello Milan,

There is no problem in buying from other dealers as the names u have mentioned are quiet reputed ones. You can go with ADDIS or CAR GALAXY. But when you get a good deal from there you can also show that deal to the hyundai authorised showroom & see if they can also provide you the same deal or even better. As you have to try & get a best deal out of all. Keep in mind that with discounts you must also get free accessories too.

#4 08-May, 2011 12:15 AM
Bhavin
New Arrival
Joined Date: 07 May 2011

even i have bought a car from multi car dealer 7drives but i think he is hiding to give me octroi receipt.so what shall i do

#5 30-Sep, 2011 11:44 PM
Praveenkumar
New Arrival
Joined Date: 30 Sep 2011
Posted by Mr.Yogi

Hi Carwale Gurus,

To put things in proper perspective I am planning to buy i10 Automatic. Yet to decide between Normal & Sportz versions.

Hey where are the replys?

No doubt a little tricky subject but surely not so much for Carwale Forum members.

#6 04-Oct, 2012 11:32 AM
Nelson
New Arrival
Joined Date: 04 Oct 2012

Hi Yogi,

Did you buy the car from Authorised Car dealer or multi car dealer??? Give us the experience of the same.

Thanks.

#7 10-Oct, 2012 08:19 PM
Andrew Dmello
New Arrival
Joined Date: 10 Oct 2012

I've too got an unbelievable offer from 7Drives (Andheri). Are they genuine? Since they got my contact through Carwale, I want to know if they are trustworthy.

A prompt reply would be much appreciated.

Thank you!

#8 10-Oct, 2012 09:34 PM
Praveenkumar
New Arrival
Joined Date: 30 Sep 2011
Not heard about them. Maybe new outfit.... Better to stick to old n established players.... Lesser chance of being taken for a ride. Good Luck !

#9 10-Oct, 2012 10:27 PM
Bhavin
New Arrival
Joined Date: 07 May 2011

I wld suggest not to by from 7drives or any other multicar delears...I personally had a very bad experience with 7drives.

#10 29-Jan, 2013 05:09 PM
Mukund
New Arrival
Joined Date: 29 Jan 2013

I had booked a Maruti Suzuki Dzire car through 7 Drives Multi Car Showroom on the 28th of Dec & had paid a booking amount of Rs.10,000/- for the same. I also got an email from the showroom salesperson -  Vipul Naik, stating that the car would be delivered within 4 weeks. However, even after a month, there was no sight of the car & the salesperson was insistent on making the full payment towards the car. Moreover, the calls made for the enquiry of the delivery date were not answered. I therefore cancelled the booking, but the salesperson says that, the booking amount would not be returned, as the car has already landed in Mumbai. However, when asked for the Engine & Chasis no. there was again no response.
This is clearly a case of Cheating & Fraud and my advise to everybody is NOT to do any kind of dealings with this company. They come up with Unbelievable offers, but dont deliver anything.
I also request Car Wale to derecognise this Dealer from your reputed website, as Car Wale is becoming a party to the frauds by this dubious company.

Pages : 12
Ask the experts 1800 2090 230 Mon-Fri & Sun (10 AM - 7 PM)
Sat (10 AM - 5:30 PM)
Toll free