Please Tell Us Your City

Knowing your city will help us provide relevant content to you.

Sorry! No matching results found. Try again.Error Identifying Your Location.

We won't support this browser soon. For a better experience, we recommend using another browser. Learn More

Ad

Tata Indigo CS GLX - Very Good Car - I love it! - Tata Indigo CS User Review

Pages : 12345678
#1 19-Jun, 2009 04:48 PM
anonymous
Parthiban
Driven
Joined Date: 0

Dear Friends,

I have written a review on Tata Indigo CS and look forward to your comments on it.

Review Link: Tata Indigo CS GLX - Very Good Car - I love it! 

Thanks.

Like this post
0 members liked this post
#2 22-Jun, 2009 06:54 PM
anonymous
Anoop Kumar Jain
New Arrival

My Question is whether the HVAC provided by TATAs is good or Excellent in INDIGO CS GLX/GLS/GLE

Like this post
#3 23-Jun, 2009 04:46 PM
anonymous
Parthiban
Driven

Dear Anoop, In my opinion, HVAC is really very good in Indigo CS GLX. This is based on my experience as I have driven this car for about 1000 km now! Thanks for your query and I would only be too happy to answer other queries, if any, from our friends. Regards, Dr. C. Parthiban

Like this post
#4 09-Jul, 2009 01:13 PM
Soumya Ghosh
New Arrival
Joined Date: 02 Jul 2009

Hello Dr.Parthiban, I'm planning for my first car in the range of 4-4.5L. I don't have any issue with sedan/hatch back but it had to be problem free as much as possible. As after a few month I'll move to some other city, my parents can not run to the service center enery now and then. Earlier I planned 'bout indica vista but found so many issues with it within a few months reported by the users. That actually make me worried 'bout tata cars spl with petrol engine.

Like this post
#5 09-Jul, 2009 01:19 PM
Soumya Ghosh
New Arrival

Though I havn't yet found any bad review 'bout this car, people says tata cars shows their true color after two yrs when the warranty ends with all sorts of problem.What do u think in this regard? I plan to keep this car for long if it is trouble free, but the resale value shows 36% depreciation(checked from carwale) in a year and half is something that makes me think 'bout what people says. Please suggest should I go ahead with it?

Like this post
#6 09-Jul, 2009 01:28 PM
Soumya Ghosh
New Arrival

All my friends are suggesting for I10. The car is good but not comfortable with 3 person at back, which occationally the case for me.But I 10 has a very good resale value. How will you compare I10 with Indigo CS GLX?

Like this post
#7 11-Jul, 2009 07:45 PM
anonymous
Parthiban
Driven

Hello Soumya, Generally, TATA is known better for making diesel vehicles. But that myth is slowly changing now as we see the Indigo CS petrol models also doing well now. Yes, there were small niggles with TATA vehicles. If that were to be too serious troubles, how come we see so many Tata indica vehicles run by taxi operators?! So please leave behind your worries about problems cropping up later. It depends on maintenance! With regard to comfort,sturdiness,FE CS GLX easily outscores I10.Get CS

Like this post
#8 12-Jul, 2009 12:19 PM
Soumya Ghosh
New Arrival

Thanks Parthiban, I'll be booking CS GLX this week. Just to decide the color - sprakling gold / arctic silver.

Like this post
#9 15-Jul, 2009 05:16 PM
anonymous
Parthiban
Driven

Arctic silver is better than sparkling gold because of 1. better re-sale value, 2.easier maintenance, 3. no fading away of colour, 4 preferred colour of IAS and other professionals. Of course, its your choice! My advance congrats on getting your Indigo CS. Wish you a safe driving!

Like this post
#10 16-Jul, 2009 02:41 PM
anonymous
Parthiban
Driven

Mileage can be calculated by: 1. Plan for a highway travel for about 150 km or so 2. Fill the tank. 2. Note down the odometer reading (in KM)3. Drive the car to the places you were planning to visit. 4. Fill the petrol tank again 5.Note down the litres of petrol required to fill the tank again 6. Note down the odo reading again 7. Note the difference between the initial odo reading and the second odo reading in Kilometers 8. Divide the difference by the litres of petrol used to refill the tank.

Like this post
Pages : 12345678
Buying a new Car?Leave a missed call1800 2090 230(Toll free)

Select your city to avail offers

Currently available only in