• Trending searches

PURCHASE:
    Not Purchased

DRIVING:
    Did a short drive once
    Yeah, once I test-drove the ford figo blu diesel. Before going for a test drive i read and watched reviews on youtube, but once driven the car I felt that all good reviews i heard about this car is on one step and the drive experience is on sky step. Wow!what a delight to drive this car.What ride I had with chilled Ac, which I didn't experience in any car. I enjoyed its build quality when opening and closing its doors. Its only car in this segment which offers 6 airbags. Look at this after knowing your car less than 10 lakh you owned had a 6 airbags i.e full safety for your entire family who is sitting in the car. That thought itself makes you happy every time. But, only one con I experience in this car is only that a rear seat comfort could be better with centre armrest and wide seat. This is not a big issue in India 95% people adjust at rear seats..service and maintenance are pocket friendly, fuel economy is also very impressive. I haven't bought it but if I plan to buy a car then I definitely go only with Figo. Ok then my final verdict is Just going to ford showroom and book figo blu diesel with your eyes closed, I promise that you won't disappoint for rest of your life.
    The review was helpful
    Like Button

DisLike Button
    No(0)

Reviews you may also consider

Take a closer look

Write Review
    Write a detailed review of a car and you can
    Win Amazon Voucher worth

Want to read the reviews for any other car?