Please Tell Us Your City

Knowing your city will help us provide relevant content to you.

Sorry! No matching results found. Try again. Error Identifying Your Location.

Please enter your password
Please enter your registered email

Or Login with

Please enter your name
+91
Please enter your mobile number
Please enter your password

Please tell us your city

Knowing your city helps us provide relevant content for you

No city match.

Defect in Ford deisel engines

A user review on Ford EcoSport [2017-2019]. Written by Eistier Ahmed on 11 August, 2018

This car is discontinued
Eistier Ahmed's Ratings
Own a Ford EcoSport [2017-2019]?
Help others make an informed buying decision.

• Overall
Purchased As : Used
Familiarity : It’s my mate since ages

Those having ford diesel engine are very much familier with the excess engine oil consumption of the desiel engine in Ecosports, Figo, Aspire and Classic. The engine consumes the complete engine oil within 7000 km use after servicing.

I have my ecosport Titanium model within warranty. After running 32000 km the problem started. I got my engine replaced with some covered under warranty and some purchase. I pay Rs15000 for the change. But the new engine also is hinting the same problem which will come out within some thousand drive.

My friend one have a fiesta classic and the other have a figo tell me that they also suffer the same problem and they are out of warranty so they requires around 90000 to get their engine replaced. Carwale being a trusted site for all costomers, I woud like to request you to make it popular about the ford vehicles.

Because they are cheating the peoples. They keep the problem hidden as the sufferers do to sell their vehicle to other. I am also planning to sell my car immediately without informing about the operation made to my car. This is what going on with all ford customers. As per the dealer they says that the alone have changed around 120 engines within 2 years.

If one delear can do this just calculate how many dealers are there in the country and how much vehicles have gone through the operation, still they are selling their vehicles. Their are no one to raise their voice.

2099 Views, 10 of 10 people found this review useful

Eistier Ahmed on 13 Aug, 2018 at 02:05 PM

I have written a review on Ford EcoSport and look forward to your comments on it.

Review Link: Defect in Ford deisel engines