Did a test drive recently as I was looking for a mid-size sedan? I liked the shape and size of the car. But was disappointed with the interiors.
I think Ford needs to bring the facelift for Aspire. Its a very good car in the segment but the interiors are a turn-off.
1) Interiors should be black and rich
2) Remove FIGO Aspire and name simply ASPIRE
3) The horizontal Silverplate should be removed from the boot
4) Who still has an Antenna on the front side? Have a shark antenna at the back
5) Titanium Blu looks to be good but not sure about the Dual tone exterior. Haven't seen Blu edition anywhere on the road but seems interesting feature-wise and Full black interior-wise.
6) The design needs to be completely replaced. something like All Hyundai cars like i20 and Verna. Something stylish. Tigor design is much better.