Please Tell Us Your City

Knowing your city will help us provide relevant content to you.

Sorry! No matching results found. Try again. Error Identifying Your Location.

Please enter your password
Please enter your registered email

Or Login with

Please enter your name
+91
Please enter your mobile number
Please enter your password

Please tell us your city

Knowing your city helps us provide relevant content for you

No city match.

2nd review

A user review on Fiat Punto Evo. Written by alexsheeba on 27 January, 2015

Price: ₹ 4.82 - 7.48L
alexsheeba's Ratings
Own a Fiat Punto Evo?
Help others make an informed buying decision.

• Overall
Version Reviewed : Emotion Multijet 1.3 [2014-2016]
Purchased As : New
Familiarity : Have driven a few thousands kilometres
Fuel Economy : 18 kpl
Good : Driving control
Bad : Not much

Exterior This is my 2nd review. Before buying, I was searching for 2nd review to get better idea about that. But I did not find any. So I decided to give one now. Maybe helpful.

PUNTO evo Emotion diesel. Now it is 6 months, >6500 km. I went to Ooty trip from NGL via Kothagiri.  We cross 1197km up and down including Hill route. 5 adult +AC, with full luggage, I got average 18.2 km/L. Nagapatinum trip via trichy got 21. Driving control is excellent. Cornering also best in control.

Reliable Engine as everybody knows. We cannot expect some time sudden pickup especially lower gears in Town. To overtake, may need one gear down shift will be pleasant. 2000 RPM, it is 90 km/H. As I wrote before, Gear shift is bit rubbery and no problem in that. Little more power could be better. This is just OK.

Built Quality[ Not plastic like seat handle ,diesel tank lid opener], Heavy we can believe the strength. Feel safe inside. This is the main +. Very good suspension. The body shape really I love it. I am following only my mind. Not  thinking of others what  they buy and resale value. I wish to keep longer Year. Very good ground clearance and big tyre. AC, Normal. Not much engine noise inside.

Ride Quality & Handling Breaking is excellent. Sound system, voice control, Light,Horn, all well satisfied. I am not modified much. I add Only Car reversing sensor [Audible] fiat genuine one. It is useful. About service, I am well satisfied with Rehoboth service centre Thirunelveli. In Nagercoil I did first service [check up and water wash] Pay zero bill. I believe it is cheap to maintain FIAT car. Any brand, luck also play a part. I was facing only one problem from the beginning, in lower RPM, I hear small vibration from glove box lid. I add additional rubber. Till then it is 100% ok.

Final Words I am well satisfied with my evo.

Areas of improvement NA.

Alex on 28 Jan, 2015 at 05:58 PM

I have written a review on Fiat Punto Evo and look forward to your comments on it.

Review Link: 2nd review