• Trending searches

PURCHASE:
    New

DRIVING:
    Few thousand kilometers

Exterior Good. I like the overall design.

Interior (Features, Space & Comfort) Good. The seatheight is adjustable. Good view from driver seat.

Engine Performance, Fuel Economy and Gearbox Excellent. Gear shifting is easy and snooth.

Ride Quality & Handling I am mostly concerned with this feature. I have prior experience with 3 non-fiat vehicles. I purchased a linea in 2012 and I became addicted to fiat. I own a punto also now. Most of the features that are mainly advertised by vehicle manufactures are not as important as the ride quality and handling feature. In this aspect, fiat vehicles stand apart. The machine always remains under your control and behaves in the way you want. The confidence and predictabilty that the machine provides to a driver is simply excellent. This can only be experienced by driving and cannot be convyed easily to another person.

Final Words Those who are much concerned about a performing car in all aspects, I strongly recommend this car.

Areas of improvement NA.

Drive handlingSome more space for keeping valuables like Mobile phones, CDs, books etc is needed.
    The review was helpful
    Like Button

DisLike Button
    No(0)

Reviews you may also consider

Write Review
    Write a detailed review of a car and you can
    Win Amazon Voucher worth

Want to read the reviews for any other car?