Please Tell Us Your City

Knowing your city will help us provide relevant content to you.

Sorry! No matching results found. Try again.Error Identifying Your Location.

Please tell us your city

Knowing your city helps us provide relevant content for you

No city match.

Awe-some - Audi Q3 35 TDI quattro Technology Review

A user review on Audi Q3. Written by Adityagirotra on 15 November, 2018

Price: ₹ 34.75 - 43.61L
Adityagirotra 's Ratings
Own a Audi Q3?
Help others make an informed buying decision.

• Overall
Version Reviewed : 35 TDI quattro Technology
Purchased As : New
Familiarity : Few thousand kilometers

I am a true Audi enthusiast, every time I see an Audi vehicle on the road I get an inner feeling to own the one. I follow most of the cars under this brand and a true fan. Being the owner of an Audi vehicle is my dream. As I have finally made my mind to buy an Audi car, I started searching for the desired one. The SUVs were one my list, and Audi Q3 impressed me the most. After going through several reviews, the next step was to test drive the Audi Q3 compact SUV. Especially, I was exciting because the facelift was just launched at that time so it should have been offering something new. When I took the drive, I found it really nice and amazing. The comfort level I enjoyed while driving the Q3 is beyond imagination. The high seating position in the driver's seat makes the whole journey quite memorable. Audi's auto brake feature is really helpful when parking up or down hill, lumber support is also good. Well, Audi do comes with the host of amazing features and also have attractive looks. Finally, Audi Q3 SUV was booked and the delivery was done very quickly. Now, I am a proud owner of Audi Q3 compact SUV. The thing that makes me happier is that, the car gets appreciation for its looks and performance everywhere I go. And yes of course, the brand speaks. I own the car that comes with Quattro 4WD system, the 2.0L diesel mill can generate the power output of 183PS and the maximum torque of 380Nm. Power is send to all four wheels through 7-speed dual clutch gearbox and Quattro 4WD system. The Audi Q3 comes with the host of features like panoramic sunroof, electric front seats, 7-inch infotainment unit along with navigation, dual-zone climate control, 10-speaker Audi sound system and rain sensing wipers. Audi hasn't left anything in the safety department as Q3 gets six airbags, ABS with EBD, traction control, ISOFIX child seat anchors, electronic stability control and many more. I am quite satisfied with the amazing feature list and safety aspects. On the negative note, Audi Q3 do misses on some of the important features like it don?t have Android Auto, Apple CarPlay or even a USB port in the car, which a big miss from the carmaker's side. Other than this, the vehicle has proved to me a perfect companion till date. So if you are looking for an affordable SUV in a premium brand, than you must include Audi Q3 in your shortlist.