CarWale 100% Money Back Guarantee Terms and Conditions
You must meet all of the following terms and condition to be eligible for the money back guarantee ("Guarantee").
- This Guarantee is brought to you by Automotive Exchange Private Limited ("CarWale") and is open only to individuals or private party sellers who list their car for sale on CarWale. Dealers, brokers or those individuals who trade in cars are not eligible.
- All listings by individuals or private party sellers that are published on www.carwale.com on or after 21 July 2010 are eligible to claim this Guarantee.
- The individual will only be eligible for a refund equal to the amount paid by him / her to CarWale at the time of listing their car on the website.
- The individual should not have listed more than 3 cars for sale on www.carwale.com within the previous 12 months.
- The refund amount can only be claimed between Day 91 and Day 135, counting from the first day the listing is published on www.carwale.com, irrespective of when and if the car is sold or not. Requests for refunds before or after this time period will strictly not be entertained. CarWale is unable to accept requests in advance of this time period.
- Listings for which refunds are claimed will be removed from www.carwale.com permanently, irrespective of whether they have been renewed or not.
- CarWale reserves the right to require a valid proof of payment for the listing before processing the refund.
- CarWale reserves the right to refuse a refund in those cases where the car has been sold to a person or persons who placed an enquiry about the same car on www.carwale.com during the period it was listed on the website. To facilitate this, CarWale reserves the right to require a proof of car ownership.
- As far as is possible, refunds will be processed via the same mode that the original payment was made (unless the original payment was made by cash) i.e. if a credit card was used for the original payment, then the amount will be refunded back to the same credit card. Under exceptional circumstances, or when a refund via the same mode of payment is not possible, or in those cases where the original payment was made in cash, the amount will be refunded via cheque or demand draft. Refunds are non-transferable and cheques will be prepared only on the name as on record with CarWale. Cheques will be couriered to the address on record with CarWale and to locations within India only, within 30 days of receiving the refund request.
- Under no circumstances will refunds be paid out in cash.All decisions with respect to the refund claim are at the sole discretion of CarWale, and no enquiries will be entertained.
- CarWale reserves the right to withdraw and/or alter any or all of the terms and conditions of this Guarantee at any time without prior notice.
- Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Guarantee shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai only. The existence of a dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against CarWale.
- Individuals can also list their car for sale on CarWale without availing of this Guarantee.
- All individuals who wish to avail of the Guarantee accept the Terms and Conditions of entry as specified above in total.
Refund Process: All refund requests must be submitted via this form.