Looks is truely a complete car look

A user review on Mahindra Verito. Written by nitya66 on 03 November, 2011

Price: ₹ 6.42 - 7.76 lakhs
Verito Details | On Road Price
nitya66's Ratings
Own a Mahindra Verito? Help others make an informed buying decision.

• Overall
Version Reviewed : 1.5 D6 Executive BS-IV
Purchased As : Not Purchased
Familiarity : Have driven for a few hundred kilometres
Fuel Economy :
Good : Roof rails,shape of car,comfort,performence,and fuel economy
Bad : Display console,music system nob, odd position of swiches of power window,opposit side of turn indic

Exterior is looking very good ,as many of people may not be agree with me but as my liking ,it looks really like a car not like a reverse boat as verna fludic and some other.Roof rail gives it as sporty look, rear spoiler ,Mahindra Logo and body decals (only in Excutive model) really enhance its look.I think this is a liking of matured professional person who understand that all modern designer car componey will back again on this universal old design . Most of car componey is now designing the shape of car like this only but minor changes here and there like Tyota etios & Skoda rapid.I think  that on  the basis of exterior look the choice of car may differ in various community of people but they too can not compromise on comfort and performence of  car which the Mahindra deserve. As myself being a Doctor, like the shape of car but more inclined towards this car due to its comfort level and performence.

Interior (Features, Space & Comfort) is not very good, its display console is not very attractive.Its music system dysplay and AC nob is very old type not looks good.(I have seen D6 model not excutive). In dysplay computer the digit and sign of indicator is less visible as small font. speaker of audio is not of  good quality. The brochture says that in excutive D6 model they are providing leather seat, leather upholistery. silver door handle etc and now I can think that this may certainly increase its interior look.

Engine Performance, Fuel Economy and Gearbox No dought the performence wise it is very good,pick up  is good as required, gear shift is very smooth.I felt that accleration of car is more than Vista Saffaire Petrol which I possess now.The same day I took a test drive of three car ,Verieto D6,Swift Dzire Zdi,and Verna fludic 1.6 I found that performence of Verieto is better than Swift Dzire but little bit less than Verna 1.6. One month earlier I drove Tata manza and Tata Indigo . Although Tata Manza pick was good but Indigo was stammering on low speed and also making more noise  inside cabin and outside. I was again surprised to see that  the Mahindra Verieto on paper emit less power and less tarque than above four car but performence wise it was equal . In my veiews its simple answer is that in normal driwing we do not utilize the whole power or tarque of any car. The gear shift of Mahindra verieto was very much smooth among all above five cars. If performence  of car is to asess then one can see the review of Logan which performence is proved by user. The engine is same as in Logan.

Ride Quality & Handling Very good as very much leg space and comfort seat but some odd situated swich button were irritating because we are right user and left driving. The gear shift is very nice. I increased the speed 100-120 km/hr during test drive to see the vibration on stearing but there was no vibration but stable even on this speed.

Final Words I liked Verieto among three because Verna performence is good but its looks is not my liking more over it`s top model is 300000 Rs costlier than Verieto. As swift Dzire is also good but its performence is average and small cabin space  which provide discomfort when three people are sitting in long journey.Only due to maruti name and its after sales service One can go for Swift Dzire.The Tata Indigo Manza interior is same as I possess my vista so I do not want to take same internal experience in my future new car. The some thing which is missing in car like Parking sensor (approx cast 6000 Rs), stearing mounted bluetooth control audio (approx cast 3000Rs,) good speaker(approx cast 3000Rs)  can be added in Mahindra Verito then no dought it will be more better than any other car of this segment. This is self driving car not by Driver ,This may be a thought of Mahindra & Mahindra who is providing only driver side airbag.

Areas of improvement Interior cabin and some more color in D6 excutive model and also which is more importent is aftersales service. A.C fan noise which is more than any other car. I will continue to update this review to next six to eight month till I buy this car.

Nitya Nand Srivastava on 16 Nov, 2011 at 12:24 PM

This review is updated

Nitya Nand Srivastava on 09 Nov, 2011 at 11:26 AM

This review is updated

Nitya Nand Srivastava on 05 Nov, 2011 at 04:52 PM

Dear friend I am getting run my Vista safaire now but planning to go on Diesal Sedan and searching for good performer,good in fuel mielage,economy in cast and look wise should be some different in its segment . Till now I found my liking car should be Mahindra Verieto D6 Excutive special edition. I am planning to buy in next financial year so I have plenty of month to decide and purchase till then hopely some more car componey should have bring some more design and economic car.

M Bajaj on 04 Nov, 2011 at 01:33 PM

Nitya,

So, when are you gonna buy your Verito. Its an amazing car with best in class FE, ride & handling, space.

I heard thet Mahindra is planning to launch a new Verito with more power & also under 4mtrs some time next year.

Whats the on road price you are getting for this vehicle ?

Nitya Nand Srivastava on 04 Nov, 2011 at 11:47 AM

I have written a review on Mahindra Verito and look forward to your comments on it.

Review Link: Looks is truely a complete car look