Hyndai Eon Lose bussiness beoz of Very Less spacious

A user review on Hyundai Eon. Written by Manigandan on 14 October, 2011

Price: ₹ 2.88 - 3.88 lakhs
Eon Details | On Road Price
Manigandan's Ratings
Own a Hyundai Eon? Help others make an informed buying decision.

• Overall
Purchased As : Not Purchased
Familiarity : Haven’t driven it
Fuel Economy :
Good : Good exterior
Bad : less spacious

I am one of the peron being waited for an month.becoz of its less spacious, I am disappinted like anything. Today one demo car has come in our mahindra world city for demo. After have look for an hour,it has got poor spacious room.I cant able to sit properly in front sit,it stikes the dash board.

I knew it, we cant expect more spacious this kind of economy class car.but if we see comfort spacious in  alto ,maruthi 800(Even though dimension wise is less than hyndai Eon). I belive two person (more that 80kg) cant sit comfortably in back seat.(its proved practically). I cant able to comment other performance of car.

I suprizinly seeing that,what ever i shared about the spacious,its one of the mandoatory(basic) checking for vehicle engg.but hyndai engg does not care about it.now i fear about other performance of car like engine power,suspensionetc. I request Hyndai expert, to reconsier the space on urgent basis & lauch upgrage model. My personal advice dont go for eon by seeing an exterior itself. Because we can give 100 out 100 for an exterior.

Vikram on 07 Jan, 2013 at 07:30 PM

I think you have extermely bad english and are unable to put your view across. Do not malign the reputation of a car in such bad english.

Manigandan on 17 Oct, 2011 at 12:53 PM

I have written a review on Hyundai Eon and look forward to your comments on it.

Review Link: Hyndai Eon Lose bussiness beoz of Very Less spacious