Pathetic after sales services

A user review on Nissan Micra. Written by Amit on 11 July, 2011

Price: ₹ 4.82 - 7.04 lakhs
Micra Details | On Road Price
Amit's Ratings
Own a Nissan Micra? Help others make an informed buying decision.

• Overall
Purchased As : New
Familiarity : Have driven a few thousands kilometres
Fuel Economy : 23 kpl
Good : Excellent Fuel Economy ( diesel Avg 22 + )
Bad : Bad storage space ( driver cabin)

I bought this car just a month ago ( 14 June 2011) and was really concerned about after sales services and got commitment of excellent after sales services from dealer. I went to BHAGAT NISSAN ,Mohali to get the first services after the running of 1000 kms. I was pretty satisfied with the performance of car, but the main concerned of mine was the services and to my utter shock its the same the way i thought ------PATHETIC , WORST ....

BHAGAT Nissan is the dealer for three brands ( Ford , VOLVO and Nissan ) and they have single workshop for all the brands ..  they dont have proper set up to handle the load ... I never felt that i  m getting my new car serviced by company's dealer . IT was like a local car washing unit..

I advice you not to go for this brand as they have no focus on after sales service which is actually the main concern.I spent my valuable 6.5 lac on this car and really disappointed .

It is just like the JAPANESE BRAND WITH TYPICAL INDIAN BRAND SERVICES...

Toyota , Honda, Hyundai are really the market rulers ( coz they have understand that if you wana rule the industry you have to be very much focussed on service part.

I have lodged complaint with customer care but it fell on deaf ears ..

Friends i really advice Not to go for this brand if you are in Chandigarh , Coz Bhagat nissan is the only dealer here.

Udaipartap Singh on 07 Feb, 2013 at 05:34 PM

i m not agreed because i also have micra purchased in oct,12 and I have realy satisfied with the product and company bhagat Nissan is very good dealer I dont phase any problems during service people there are so coprative and  professional I dont either seen any other brand in nissan workshop the showroom and worshop is for nissan cars only I think sombody purchased first time new arriving brand ones comes up from maruti and tatas things take time to adjust for new ones its not a joke to be make all things like systems and processes in line in few days.

Amit on 11 Jul, 2011 at 04:11 PM

I have written a review on Nissan Micra and look forward to your comments on it.

Review Link: Pathetic after sales services