Verito for working executive and professionals

A user review on Mahindra Verito. Written by Bhupesh Karankar on 12 June, 2011

Price: ₹ 6.42 - 7.76 lakhs
Verito Details | On Road Price
Bhupesh Karankar's Ratings
Own a Mahindra Verito? Help others make an informed buying decision.

• Overall
Version Reviewed : 1.5 D2 BS-III
Purchased As : New
Familiarity : Have driven for a few hundred kilometres
Fuel Economy : 21 kpl
Good : good car in budget with good style
Bad : power windows & Central locking

Exterior Better then logon.

Interior (Features, Space & Comfort) In india, 5 person can easily adjust in this car.

Engine Performance, Fuel Economy and Gearbox Good as per price ( I Tested figo Diesel and Fabia Diesel).

Ride Quality & Handling Better then Figo Diesel.

Final Words I was planning to buy a car in approx 6Lk, I tested Figo and Fabia, Rits, Swift etc. Swift is too old now and looking like a very old car with 4-5 month waiting. then I tested ritz.no word to say, dont know why maruti launch ritz. its just like a wrong turn.

then I tried Figo, the majour issue is ground clearance. we was only 2 person in car and CAR touch a small speed  breaker. I know that no one can provide guarantty for RAds, if those get effected then it may cost approx 80000/- so figo Failed here. then i tested fabia, its seem to good but maintanance worry. I found fabia is in 6.28Laks, in same budget I found Sedan as Mahindra Verito. So why we use Hatch. While we have choice to have sedan, average maintanance with good power and performance, Look is too good as per budget.

Areas of improvement Must have power windows and Central locking in same budget.

No commence accepted. please do not comment on my view.

Bhupesh Karankar on 13 Jun, 2011 at 01:04 PM

I have written a review on Mahindra Verito and look forward to your comments on it.

Review Link: Verito for working executive and professionals