Select Your City

for best experience

Must listen the engine NOISE. It will give you the feeling of diesel engine

A user review on Toyota Etios [2013-2014]. Written by Naren on 20 January, 2011

Price: ₹ 5.74 - 8.08 lakhs
Etios [2013-2014] Details | On Road Price
Naren's Ratings
Own a Toyota Etios [2013-2014]? Help others make an informed buying decision.

• Overall
Version Reviewed : VX
Purchased As : Not Purchased
Familiarity : Have done a short test-drive once
Fuel Economy :
Good : Good fuel economy# yes.
Bad : Bad interiors . Very average. Nano like interiors

On last sunday(16-Jan-2011) I went to take test drive of Etios, at Uttam Toyota, Patparganj. Before that moment Etios was my dream car but it was the heart broken experience. Now I have doubt if Etios is designed and developed by Toyota itself or was it outsource :-).

1) First thing you will notice when you start the car, a NOISE which is very much and it gives you a itch in your ear drum if it is a diesel car Noise in petrol car engine????.. I have Spark right now with me and let me tell you I am comparing with same.

When I asked to executive there about same, he replied."Sir isko sporty look dene k liye engine main noise rakhi hai" (Sir to give a sporty look Toyota has made engine noisy)... WOW...

2) Bad interiors: Come on Toyota it was not your standard. Plastic and Plastic and Plastic. You are the world renowned company.

While driving car, it was good,very balance and smooth(apart from engine noise) how ever I would still say this car does not make the standard in market... People who are comparing with Tata Manza or Dzire(because of price bracket) they should compare with Mahindra Logan first because as per me this car better then Logan but don't even touch the standard of Manza and Dzire...

It is my personal experience and I would encourage you to make your own and don't go by these bull shit news paper/TV reviews because their only duty to selling the product and getting the advertisements back :-).

11922 Views, 28 of 34 people found this review useful