VISTA - very good for city as well as long distance.sturdy and safe.

A user review on Tata Indica Vista. Written by Murali Dutt on 19 September, 2008

Price: ₹ 4.78 - 6.60 lakhs
Indica Vista Details | On Road Price
Murali Dutt's Ratings
Own a Tata Indica Vista? Help others make an informed buying decision.

• Overall
Version Reviewed : Aqua 1.3 Quadrajet
Purchased As :
Familiarity :
Fuel Economy : kpl
Good : good style, power, rideability,economy,space
Bad : no headlight adjustment, squeaky, low quality seat covers,

I wanted to change my indica v2. was contemplating whether to go for logan or swift when the vista was launched. I picked one of the  first vehicles (top end diesel) after a trial run. On a daily inner city travel of about 75 kms I find the driveablity very good not at all tiring despite the dense traffic.A/c is powerful. On going out of town I found that the response very good too and the traffic too much to really try this vehicle out. I started enjoying the vehicle. There is not much you have to do except to wanting to put sporty alloy wheels to make the look complete. I have done about 1000kms in 7 days and my love for the vehicle is increasing day by day. I am not allowing my driver to drive this vehicle yet. The mileage for the first fill was pretty good. I clocked around 16kms ( inside city with ac). The only thing I did not find was the head light beam adjustment wheel. The  stereo is good. One nice thing to note is that the car is a fully loaded one. The plastics seem to be  suspect and the  seat covers are mediocre and need to be changed immediately. But then how would the TaTas' make a profit after selling such a package at such a competitively low price ? Tata surely deserves more. Thank you Tata for bringing out an International product from India. Only ensure that the quality is equalled in all aspects.

Annie on 29 Aug, 2009 at 10:26 PM

Guys Everybody has different needs ,demands and experience with previous cars 5-6 lakhs swift diesel is good option if drive is more than 80 km's a day ,4-5 l indica vista is also a great option.i own a tata car and am very happy with it after even 3 years

Anil77 on 26 Aug, 2009 at 12:46 AM

big show maybe bais................... don't fellow others check yourself........ most reviews r misguiding................ you do your own class & take your time.... its your money & you r going to suffer for wrong decision. ask only your close friends &family member to choose....... making fool.............. getting so less after paying so much...... It should be Value-for-Money like Swift(d) Even indigo.CS is vfm... visit website

Anil77 on 26 Aug, 2009 at 12:33 AM

buy low problem car ie.swift...from very good-dealer And No & Never to i10/i20/i30/spark/u-va/logan/ikon/LPG/CNG/ZEN/800-LPG/ WAGON-R-DUO/santro/dzire-petrol/getz/l20-diesel/Ritz/santro-CNG.LPG/spark & spark.LPG/u-va/scorpio/altis/tata.nano/tata.xeta/marina/honda-jazz/ford-fusion/jazz/i20/i10era/LPG/CNG/accent/tavera/innova/maruti-Ritz/mnm-xylo(8kmpl) it is most advisable to all middle-class person who can't change their car within a year or so if realizing the mistake later.

D.Sarvaiya on 25 Aug, 2009 at 12:06 PM

I want to buy INDIGO CS . Can anybody give me the real picture for durability, milage and ofcourse the maintaince of the front suspension which is a major problem of the all TATA cars. D.M.Sarviaya

Rohit on 12 Aug, 2009 at 10:58 PM

i feel its very nice car . when i drive my car vista quadrajet then i feel no any car like , A-STAR, I-10 looks very small in front of me.my vista is wonderfull in all segment like millege and many features.

Rohit on 12 Aug, 2009 at 10:55 PM

Murali Dutt on 27 Jul, 2009 at 11:21 AM

Dear Ishan, Due to recession, pressure is more on marketing/sales guys to pull deals. So they try to pull a fast one quoting test results.Test results are usually in ideal conditions which are not in reality. So you should take only 60% as correct figures in the city stop & go traffic. This applies to all vehicles.Remember that if you are a good driver then you will achieve good mileage & if your maintainance is good-if not then any vehicle is bad. Remember even air pressure affects mileage.

Ali Ishan on 26 Jul, 2009 at 10:07 PM

Hi friend, i wanted to buy a car which is most economical and has low maintenance, so should i go for vista quadrajet aqua? The salesman at tata showroom told me that that qadrajet engine will give mileage of 25 without A/C on highway,well i didn't believe him i want to take ur opinion? I will be highly grateful to ur reply.

Anil on 03 Jun, 2009 at 12:43 AM

to,carwale.com i am unable to find the reveiw posted by mr.Ratan months ago. my qes.is when you deleted the review posted by mr.Ratan? why you deleted the same? if not than plz. write the location for the above. if anyone can recall pls. post the link. that used to be must popular reveiw, i think it has its impact on us till now... Report

Ashok Kumar on 26 Jan, 2009 at 09:58 AM

thanks nice review..keep updating.. i boooked vista aqua 1.3.. waiting for delivery...

• Read Reviews or browse Car Reviews