Select Your City

for best experience

A good car but dealer is useless

A user review on Skoda Yeti [2010-2014]. Written by Mrs.Sujata. S. Surve on 15 June, 2011

Price: ₹ 15.19 - 20.54 lakhs
Yeti [2010-2014] Details | On Road Price
Mrs.Sujata. S. Surve's Ratings
Own a Skoda Yeti [2010-2014]? Help others make an informed buying decision.

• Overall
Version Reviewed : Elegance 2.0 TDI CR 4x4
Purchased As : New
Familiarity : Have driven for a few hundred kilometres
Fuel Economy :
Good : Overall I like it so I bought it
Bad : Car is good but dealer n staff not good, work procedure not good. Its a waste of maney.

I have bought a yeti elegance and I do agree that the car is good but the people associated with it - especially the dealer is good for nothing. They only know to take money but on service level they are zero. I had a very bad experience with JMD Auto, Sanpada. Onevery step of purchasing a yeti, they created one or the other problem. And the worst thing is that I paid an octroi of Rs.65,320/= and they lost the original receipt of the octroi payment. After all this, they didn't even feel that it is their duty to provide me with a duplicate copy of the receipt. I felt that people should know about this - that we purchase such an expensive car but as per its price you cannot expect the services from the people associated with it. I have read a review which says their maint. service is also not good -  Now I am worried about my car. Anyways, even I will see to it that I will never recommend a skoda product to anyone because it is better they make a better choice. Its a hightime for the company to look into the matter and still if they take things lightly then MAY GOD HELP THEM. I even placed a complaint with skoda Auto Ind. Pvt. Ltd. but till today no positive approach from them.

Mrs.Sujata. S. Surve on 16 Jun, 2011 at 11:06 AM

I have written a review on Skoda Yeti and look forward to your comments on it.

Review Link: A good car but dealer is useless