Select Your City

for best experience

VFM & perfect family car from Maruti Suzuki

A user review on Maruti Suzuki Estilo [2009-2014]. Written by Rana on 03 February, 2010

Price: ₹ 3.38 - 4.25 lakhs
Estilo [2009-2014] Details | On Road Price
Rana's Ratings
Own a Maruti Suzuki Estilo [2009-2014]? Help others make an informed buying decision.

• Overall
Version Reviewed : VXi BS-IV
Purchased As : New
Familiarity : Have driven a few thousands kilometres
Fuel Economy :
Good : Looks, fuel economy, driving comfort
Bad : not yet found

Exterior

Bold look of the car is much better than the earlier version. I think it looks better than a-star and i-10. available colours are also nice. Dusky brown is the best one.

Interior (Features, Space & Comfort)

I have gone through many reviews before finalizing my car and found many comments that the space is a problem with this car and there are noise in side the cabin. I test drove a-star, i-10, spark and estilo. I didnt found any noise in estilo. even I found estilo more spacious than the other three. Its really comfortable. Boot space is much better than the similar cars.

Engine Performance, Fuel Economy and Gearbox

I think New k series engine is better than hyundai kappa. I completed 1500 kms in 1 & 1/2 months in Kolkata and I am really happy with my decision to go for estilo. I was getting avg 12kmpl with ac on and 15kmpl with ac off before 1st service (Serviced on 01.02.10). New DPT gear box is a big change. Its very smooth compared to others.

Ride Quality & Handling

Till now I drove the car within Kolkata city and never went for a long drive. Inside city ride quality is good and comfortable. even handling the car in a city like Kolkata with so many buses, taxis autos and ricksaws is excellent.

Final Words

I booked my car on 10th October 2009 after a long research (internet and other sources) from Mohan Motor Udyog, Kolkata and got my car on 10th December 2009. I am very satisfied with my car and its performance. its not possible for a car to meet all ur expectations within limited budget. New Estilo is Value for money car in my opinion.  I'll recommend this car if u r looking for a small family car. But everybody have their own choice and opinion.

Sujay Kumar Roy on 03 Feb, 2010 at 10:17 PM

I have one at 36000 KMs now. Wish the first car experience was better.

My next car would be a Toyota, Fiat or Tata.

All the best and Good luck.

Rana on 03 Feb, 2010 at 03:07 PM

I have written a review on Maruti Suzuki Zen Estilo and look forward to your comments on it.

Review Link: VFM & perfect family car from Maruti Suzuki