Select Your City

for best experience

At last we have a good A3 segment sedan - Maruti Dzire

A user review on Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire [2010-2011]. Written by rksingh74 on 03 April, 2008

Price: ₹ N/A
Swift Dzire [2010-2011] Details | On Road Price
rksingh74's Ratings
Own a Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire [2010-2011]? Help others make an informed buying decision.

• Overall
Version Reviewed : ZDi
Purchased As :
Familiarity :
Fuel Economy : kpl
Good : Good looks, comfy interiors, added features
Bad : nothing i could find

A very close friend of mine was one of the first people to book the Swift DZire ZDi in Delhi. His car was delivered today morning. I went with him to take the delivery. He asked me to drive, because he was calling his friends and relatives to inform.

My first reaction was – awesome car. It looks good in flesh. I mean much better than Logan and indigo. Ikon is still comparable. I liked the high rear as well. The interiors were beige and black. The rear seats are better than the Swift, in terms of comfort and legroom. Climate control and steering mounted audio controls are good additions. Would attract many feature lovers.

The boot has been integrated well. The drive was smooth, even better than the Swift hatchback. The turbo kick and the engine refinement are the highlights of maruti DZire. The gear ratios are perfect and it has a good turning radius. Brakes are powerful. Minimal engine noise. In fact I did not feel that I am driving a diesel car.

I have recently bought a Honda city. Now I feel that I have unnecessarily spent so much. I could have bought a Dzire instead.

Nirmal Kumar on 04 Aug, 2009 at 02:00 PM

I am planning to go for ZXI. Since ZXI has wider tyres (VXI-165/80R14, ZXI-185/70R14), will there be any reduction in the expected mileage due to the increased width of the tyres, when compared with VXI. - Nirmal

Ragieye on 16 Jun, 2009 at 01:55 AM

idrove maruthi dezire 87345kms noproblems,engine is smooth,just i replaced tyres,giving 18-21kmpl diesel

Ashu on 15 Jun, 2009 at 05:48 PM

hi, i have booked a zxi dzire..am confused for zdi...its 84k more..but freinds suggest that maintenance would be high and also my daily mumbai city running is 30 k..so owners of zxi and zdi plz advice...

Ramchandra Sawant on 21 Mar, 2009 at 07:53 AM

By survey we decided to buy swift dzire which ihave booked and my*friends*new car buyer would like to give tips as i have expirence about car last 35 year.This is best car in all recpects.comparing to all other car's in its class it has superb fuel eficance,price is fare,service all over at close distance,if you take little care up to 1500km and more to drive new car at 45km,then after u will find superb result of pick-up and fuel economey which wil make uvery happy for lifetime regular ser.mus

Ivan Egipsy on 19 Feb, 2009 at 05:43 PM

The ZDI comes with bigger tyres and alloy wheels so no jolting is felt.the milage i got on an average,before the first service was 21km/l.I will let you know what the mileage is next week after the 1st service.

Ssv Mohan on 16 Dec, 2008 at 01:49 PM

somebody said Dzire is good at milage but the ride is not so good,jolting and thud noise in average roads are horrible,is it true?

Ssv Mohan on 16 Dec, 2008 at 01:47 PM

Suvashis Kundu on 13 Nov, 2008 at 01:58 PM

I am planning to buy SWIFT DZIRE disel version but confused abt. ZDI OR VDi version. Can any body suggest which is best valu for money????

Rajesh Agrawal on 26 Oct, 2008 at 01:24 PM

I have got th delivery of SWIFT DZIRE ZDI on 18th october....its really great.....i have drove th car for 1100 km which is giving me mileage of 18.8 km/ltr with AC on....its really awesome....no other car will give such mileage....its really good as compare to hyundai verna, ford fiesta,indigo, logan as well as honda city.....

Filato on 12 Oct, 2008 at 07:29 PM

we got our dzire LXI petrol a week ago. it is smooth. spacious as compared to our indica petrol. at 5 lacs ,it looks value for money