A good Package, A car to drive

A user review on Mahindra-Renault Logan [2009-2011]. Written by Arun2301 on 28 May, 2011

Price: ₹ N/A
Logan [2009-2011] Details | On Road Price
Arun2301's Ratings
Own a Mahindra-Renault Logan [2009-2011]? Help others make an informed buying decision.

• Overall
Purchased As : New
Familiarity : It’s my mate since ages
Fuel Economy : 14 kpl
Good : Mileage, safety (toughness), space, engine
Bad : Looks not to great

Drove my 1.6 glx logan from Goverdhan (Mathura U.P) to Delhi, just to cut the route I went from a shorter route from Chata (near Barsana a village in U.P) the roads were actually bad, 40 to 60 ft road with all farming land on both the sides, actually I was afraid at first because there were no repairing shops or any kind of people or traffic around to help in case of breakdown, but it was amazing experience i didn't feel as if I am driving a sedan I felt like driving an SUV, didn't feel any threat crossing potholes. Just an amazing feel for about 35 km. It was actually fun, very comfortable even, must drive this car. Now presntly my Car already did more than 55,000 km in 2 years with visits to Delhi to Nanital, Delhi to Jaipur, Delhi to Rishikesh. The truth is I loved it, the drive, the mileage.

1986 Views, 0 of 0 people found this review useful

Arun on 22 Aug, 2011 at 06:20 PM

This review is updated

Arun on 30 May, 2011 at 10:54 AM

I have written a review on Mahindra-Renault Logan and look forward to your comments on it.

Review Link: A good Package, A car to drive