third grade product mahindra has launched in the market

A user review on Mahindra Verito. Written by Vivek Sheel Nayyar on 14 March, 2012

Price: ₹ 6.40 - 7.76 lakhs
Verito Details | On Road Price
Vivek Sheel Nayyar's Ratings
Own a Mahindra Verito? Help others make an informed buying decision.

• Overall
Version Reviewed : 1.5 D6 Executive BS-III
Purchased As : New
Familiarity : It’s my mate since ages
Fuel Economy : 19.5 kpl
Good : fuel economy is good and spacious also
Bad : very poor quality control

After every 10000 KM you have to change the air filter while no other company in this segment suggest to change the air filter's even renault whose engine is fitted in verito has launched their engine with NISSAN people are very happy that the service cost you less as compared to verito there is no gearbox seal fitted if the stearing boot is damaged in any case the gear box will be ceased no other company in the market provides this type of poor quality.

Final Words I have purchased two verito D6 but regret my decision of buying it the company is very poor in after sales service air conditioner is very poor better to buy a non AC car in which one is atleast satisfied that he has not paid for the AC. doors are rattling at 10000KM dash board also makes noise if you drive the car about 100KM's in rainy weather the ABS system stops working properly and you have to bring the vehicle in the workshop to get it rectified . I will make sure any body in my friend circle or known to me directly or indirectly will not buy Mahindra product . I have already got canceled three bookings for verito D4 by my known persons and advised to go for a better product like Toyota Etios and swift Dizire.

M Bajaj on 15 Mar, 2012 at 03:39 PM

Vivek,

I am sorry hear to hear your story but on the contrary, I have my cousing using Renault Logan for more than 4 years now & completed 1.25 lakh kms & he is so so happy with the car that he wishes to but it again.

I am not too sure about the ABS system of the car but its a workhorse & quite low on maintenance.

do tell us more about the problem

also, so post some pics

Vivek Sheel Nayyar on 15 Mar, 2012 at 10:57 AM

I have written a review on Mahindra Verito and look forward to your comments on it.

Review Link: third grade product mahindra has launched in the market