Select Your City

A user review on Chevrolet Spark. Written by Anshuman on 05 December, 2008

Price: ₹ 3.46 - 4.01 lakhs
Spark Details | On Road Price
Anshuman's Ratings
Own a Chevrolet Spark? Help others make an informed buying decision.

• Overall
Version Reviewed : 1
Purchased As : Used
Familiarity :
Fuel Economy :
Good : Do not buy cars from Triumph Motors Delhi
Bad : Triumph Motors are Cheaters.

Dear Readers.

No doubt spark is wonderful vehicle but I am one of those unlucky ones who have been cheated by a GM deal named "Triumph Motors" They had sold me an accidental and used car. So kindly dont go to this dealer for buying ur car or getting ur car serviced. Because they are cheaters and will sell you used or accidental vehicles that  too not fully repaired under GM standards. And can cause u big trouble some day.

I bought this LS variant on April 10. I have done 5600kms in the last 6 months. Last week I was going at a speed of 10kmps when I got a sudden noise and my car got stoppen. I opened up my engine and found that the engine mounting had broken and the car's engine from left side had fallen down. The car was not in a position to move even an inch.

We had to call a recovery van from Chevrolet who took 10 hrs to  send our car to their workshop.

The workshop people had shown us the duplicate and local screws used in the cay by Triumph Motors which caused us this big problem. My repair will is 25000. and Triumph motors are not yet admitting thier fault.

So I would recomend do not buy ur car from Triumph motors.

Anshuman Jain

9911576811

S P Pant on 15 Jul, 2012 at 10:01 AM

i fitted cng kit in my spark car through trimumph motor wazirpur delhi. i have to face problem mostly, when filled cng. the fule injector valve brusrt and they deny me.after long waiting in cng station it is very painful for me

i requst to change this part but they put a washer inside, after few days it spoil and problem still same.

most provly it is old rejectet part as looks whitch they fitted in my car.

Vijay on 18 Nov, 2009 at 05:16 PM

I booked Aveo LT ABS with Triumph, Jaipur. Even after one month and 10 days wait, the car could not be delievered to me.Though it may not be the fault of the dealer as the Chevrolet is reported not having ABS kits in stock ! But the delievery assurances given by the dealer at the time of booking were false. I could get my advance refund also with much effort, thanks to lower level sales staff. Not attending to customer's phone calls by the dealer is also painful.

Vijay on 18 Nov, 2009 at 05:16 PM

Vijay on 18 Nov, 2009 at 05:14 PM

Arindam Saha on 15 Oct, 2009 at 12:55 PM

Yea I agree.But not only Triumph Motors there are other cheaters dealers of GM.Shiva Motors of NOIDA is also one of them like Triumph.I bought a gear lock kit from them worth of Rs 1400/- MRP after having Spark LS bought but was sold at us at 2K since we didn't check the price tag for having trusting them.Later they were in no way to admit it.A few things I found later at the car were scratched, broken like in the glass of Dials.

Purushottam Lal on 25 Feb, 2009 at 05:21 PM

I suggest Mr.Anshuman Jain to consumer court immediately.

Anshuman Jain on 05 Dec, 2008 at 06:51 PM

I have written a review on Chevrolet Spark and look forward to your comments on it.

Review Link: Do not buy cars from Triumph Motors Delhi