Do not buy cars from Triumph Motors Delhi

A user review on Chevrolet Optra SRV [2006-2010]. Written by Anshuman on 05 December, 2008

Price: ₹ N/A
Optra SRV [2006-2010] Details | On Road Price
Anshuman's Ratings
Own a Chevrolet Optra SRV [2006-2010]? Help others make an informed buying decision.

• Overall
Purchased As :
Familiarity :
Fuel Economy : kpl
Good : Do not buy cars from Triumph Motors Delhi
Bad : Triumph Motors are Cheaters.

Dear Readers.

No doubt spark is wonderful vehicle but I am one of those unlucky ones who have been cheated by a GM deal named "Triumph Motors" They had sold me an accidental and used car. So kindly dont go to this dealer for buying ur car or getting ur car serviced. Because they are cheaters and will sell you used or accidental vehicles that  too not fully repaired under GM standards. And can cause u big trouble some day.

I bought this LS variant on April 10. I have done 5600kms in the last 6 months. Last week I was going at a speed of 10kmps when I got a sudden noise and my car got stoppen. I opened up my engine and found that the engine mounting had broken and the car's engine from left side had fallen down. The car was not in a position to move even an inch.

We had to call a recovery van from Chevrolet who took 10 hrs to  send our car to their workshop.

The workshop people had shown us the duplicate and local screws used in the cay by Triumph Motors which caused us this big problem. My repair will is 25000. and Triumph motors are not yet admitting thier fault.

So I would recomend do not buy ur car from Triumph motors.

Anshuman Jain
9911576811

Sandeepdigwani on 08 Apr, 2009 at 12:09 PM

Why dont you sue them or may be you can talk to CNBC awaaz...they might be a help.

Amrit Singh on 06 Dec, 2008 at 01:41 AM

CONTACT CHEVROLET INDIA OR A MAG. LIKE AUTOCAR.. THEY SHOULD BE ABLE TO HELP YOU

Anshuman Jain on 05 Dec, 2008 at 07:12 PM

I have written a review on Chevrolet Optra SRV and look forward to your comments on it.

Review Link: Do not buy cars from Triumph Motors Delhi