Select Your City

A user review on Chevrolet Captiva. Written by Anshuman on 05 December, 2008

Price: ₹ 23.13 - 25.23 lakhs
Captiva Details | On Road Price
Anshuman's Ratings
Own a Chevrolet Captiva? Help others make an informed buying decision.

• Overall
Version Reviewed : LT
Purchased As :
Familiarity :
Fuel Economy : kpl
Good : Do not buy cars from Triumph Motors Delhi
Bad : Triumph Motors are Cheaters.

Dear Readers.

No doubt spark is wonderful vehicle but I am one of those unlucky ones who have been cheated by a GM deal named "Triumph Motors" They had sold me an accidental and used car. So kindly dont go to this dealer for buying ur car or getting ur car serviced. Because they are cheaters and will sell you used or accidental vehicles that  too not fully repaired under GM standards. And can cause u big trouble some day.

I bought this LS variant on April 10. I have done 5600kms in the last 6 months. Last week I was going at a speed of 10kmps when I got a sudden noise and my car got stoppen. I opened up my engine and found that the engine mounting had broken and the car's engine from left side had fallen down. The car was not in a position to move even an inch.

We had to call a recovery van from Chevrolet who took 10 hrs to  send our car to their workshop.

The workshop people had shown us the duplicate and local screws used in the cay by Triumph Motors which caused us this big problem. My repair will is 25000. and Triumph motors are not yet admitting thier fault.

So I would recomend do not buy ur car from Triumph motors.

Anshuman Jain
9911576811
19790 Views, 37 of 38 people found this review useful

Sam on 13 Apr, 2011 at 01:11 PM

if i would be there at your place.......i would have definately broken the bones and teeths of the owner of showroom.........nd then would have called the M.D. of the company

Manav Chawla on 05 Dec, 2009 at 05:09 PM

Hey thanx bro..i just had a price quotation for captiva..now i will not prefer triumph at any cost even if they give a car for free

Rahul on 22 Nov, 2009 at 12:38 AM

Friend just sue them in consumer court.These kind of people must be taught some lesson.Use the bill of the workshop as an evidence against the Triumph dealer.

Abcde123 on 22 Nov, 2009 at 12:37 AM

Abc on 22 Nov, 2009 at 12:36 AM

Addicted To Peform on 24 Sep, 2009 at 12:00 AM

please sue them.go to consumer court.just dont leave them..

Jateen on 17 Sep, 2009 at 03:56 PM

you should file case against them as early as possible do it do it .........................

Ravi Jain on 21 Apr, 2009 at 11:27 AM

they should give a compensation for putting your and ur family's life in danger. Sue them in consumer court they will have to pay you Rs.500000/- I am a lawyer I can help you.

Inderpreet Singh on 17 Mar, 2009 at 04:18 AM

that's really very bad... You should sue them in consumer court. i am pretty sure the GM itselfs will run after you. Inderpreet Singh (Ludhiana)

Sagarram on 22 Jan, 2009 at 03:40 PM

Thanks for the warning, i was planning to buy one from Triumph and I dropped that plan.

• Read Reviews or browse Car Reviews