Select Your City

for best experience

fog lights and rear spoiler in i 10 magna !!!!

Pages : 12
#1 10-May, 2008 02:29 PM
Mehul
New Arrival
Joined Date: 09 Feb 2008

I want to buy i 10 magna.
Is it possible for me to get installed fog lights and the rear spoiler that come in the higher model .i 10 magna (o) ?
regards.

0 members liked this post

#2 11-May, 2008 08:10 PM
Pankaj Prasad
Joined Date: 29 Sep 2007
Yes.  Fog lights may cost you in the range of 1-2K while the spoiler 3/7K - depending upon the quality/brand.

Honesty is not a Spare Wheel that you pull out when in trouble. It's a Steering Wheel that keeps you on the right path throughout the life's journey.

#3 10-Jun, 2008 11:09 AM
Rajasekhar
New Arrival
Joined Date: 10 Jun 2008

No wat ever quoted above is incorrect.

I have walked down to the DSC Hyundai Showroom to find out about the Fog Lamps and the Rear Spoiler.

Rates of the above parts are as follows:

Fog lamps   -2500 (pair)

Rear Spoiler  -  10000 ( 1piece)

Also if you are going for I10 . My sincere advice would be to rethink . As there are lot of problems. I own a I10 (Magna). I personally feel its not that good a car except for the good looks.

Last Updated: 10-Jun, 2008 11:13 AM, by rajk.19

#4 27-Jun, 2008 09:01 PM
Esdasd
Long-termer
Joined Date: 23 Mar 2008
Posted by Raj

I have walked down to the DSC Hyundai Showroom to find out about the Fog Lamps and the Rear Spoiler.

Fog lamps   -2500 (pair)

Also if you are going for I10 . My sincere advice would be to rethink . As there are lot of problems. I own a I10 (Magna). I personally feel its not that good a car except for the good looks.

What problems are you facing Raj? I'm planning to buy and i10 magna, could u post the details abt wat exactly is wrong with the car. Fog lamps   -2500 (pair).. datz way expensive then that of maruti. I had gone to the maruti dlr here in pune. The fog lamps for the swift costs jus Rs. 800. Is hyundai parts that expensive???

#5 10-Aug, 2008 12:32 PM
Rajasekhar
New Arrival
Joined Date: 10 Jun 2008

Hello Chaitanya,

Yes, the spares of any range of Hyundai cars will be costlier than Maruthi. Thats the known fact. Maruthi sells chepear than any car company in India. 

I personally feel like Hyundai I10 (Magna) is not worth for the cost( 4.85Lakhs).

I found the vehicle to be very light and when U go on a bumpy road. U can feel that.

Also the Engine noise is more. When I enquired at DSC Hyundai (Little Mount, Chennai). I got the answer saying that its there in all the two wheel Drives. But thats not true. I own a Matiz. which doesnt give any front wheel noise. U just test drive I10 and U can notice that there is lot of noise in the front wheels. and also I dont think the room packing is perfect.

Few of my friends commented saying that U cannot enter into the car as easily as it is with SANTRO. These are the reasons why Santro is still hot in the market. Otherwise if I10 should have closed down the sales of Santro - which didnt happen.

Also I10 now its coming with Kappa engine (1.3 L) - Which Hyundai shouldnt be doing in the very first year. So what should be the case with all the I10 1.1L car owners.. There should be definetly some problem with the Engine otherwise they wouldnt have replaced the engine with KAPPA 1.3L

#6 10-Aug, 2008 08:55 PM
Binoy
Joined Date: 23 Apr 2008
The i10 is built and exported from India to other countries. The1.3L engine is the big seller in the European countries. Its purely logistics on the part of Hyundai to introduce the kappa and nothing else.
1.1L owners need not worry too much as there is not much they are loosing on.

#7 04-Sep, 2008 06:45 PM
Kartik
Best-seller
Joined Date: 05 Jun 2008
well friens i own a i10 Era..it cost me 4 Lac+ 25K on accesories..i m only having avg problems...otherwise its damn spacious dan santro...i only find dat its Ac isn.t as effective as its in santro...very pleasant car...

YVES LAROCK drew me & da whole Pune in his Anthems.

#8 04-Sep, 2008 09:43 PM
Pankaj Prasad
Joined Date: 29 Sep 2007
Posted by Raj

Fog lamps   -2500 (pair)

Accessories from dealers are always expensive.  It is around 20% or so cheaper from outside accessory shops.  The price quoted by me are, therefore, lower (not incorrect) than the price quoted to you by the dealer.  It is, however, a matter of personal choice - where to buy from.

Honesty is not a Spare Wheel that you pull out when in trouble. It's a Steering Wheel that keeps you on the right path throughout the life's journey.

#9 09-Sep, 2008 07:08 AM
Vamshi Gupta
New Arrival
Joined Date: 09 Sep 2008

Hey Raj, Guess what I do own I10 Era and even I had inquired about fog lamps with Hyundai and they said pair would cost 5000... and I got it down from outside for 1400 pair.. and regarding problems you mentioned... I don't agree about the sound of engine and space problem.

This post is edited to delete/redraft words/language (including personal remark) unwarranted for.

Last Updated: 09-Sep, 2008 08:44 AM, by Pankaj.Prasad

#10 29-Sep, 2008 05:03 PM
Vinod
New Arrival
Joined Date: 29 Sep 2008

Raj,

I agree on the spare cost & its most obvious that the spare cost would be more than outsiders. On the noise front, very specific to DSC hyundai, I would suggest you to have your vehicle checked at Hyundai Motor Plaza. I had a similar experience with DSC Hyundai service, my Santro power stering response for pretty good during the initial days and most of the time my vehicle use to lean towards right with in few yards i would hit the center pevilion or right side vehicle etc. DSC hyundai service couldnt sense the wheel alignment understood wrongly as  the wheel dial is not right and they adjusted the steering dial to fix, you know what would have been the response, they claimed & showed me most of the vehicle at their service center had the same problem. I esclated this to HMIL (Hyundai motor india limited) through email & DSC came to address and got my power stering response reduced. Still my problem was not addressed. Later when i went to Hyundai motor plaza, I came to know that the wheel alignment was not good and they set right my problem. now the response as well as the power stering is good. 

Hope this helps.  

Posted by Raj

Hello Chaitanya,

Yes, the spares of any range of Hyundai cars will be costlier than Maruthi. Thats the known fact. Maruthi sells chepear than any car company in India. 

I personally feel like Hyundai I10 (Magna) is not worth for the cost( 4.85Lakhs).

I found the vehicle to be very light and when U go on a bumpy road. U can feel that.

Also the Engine noise is more. When I enquired at DSC Hyundai (Little Mount, Chennai). I got the answer saying that its there in all the two wheel Drives. But thats not true. I own a Matiz. which doesnt give any front wheel noise. U just test drive I10 and U can notice that there is lot of noise in the front wheels. and also I dont think the room packing is perfect.

Few of my friends commented saying that U cannot enter into the car as easily as it is with SANTRO. These are the reasons why Santro is still hot in the market. Otherwise if I10 should have closed down the sales of Santro - which didnt happen.

Also I10 now its coming with Kappa engine (1.3 L) - Which Hyundai shouldnt be doing in the very first year. So what should be the case with all the I10 1.1L car owners.. There should be definetly some problem with the Engine otherwise they wouldnt have replaced the engine with KAPPA 1.3L

Pages : 12
This discussion is closed for new replies.

Ask the Experts

1800 2090 230

(Toll free)