for best experience

Swift - live up to the name - Maruti Suzuki Swift User Review

#1 27-Jan, 2012 10:54 AM
anonymous
Jayendra
New Arrival
Joined Date: 0
Dear Friends,

I have written a review on Maruti Suzuki Swift and look forward to your comments on it.

Review Link: Swift - live up to the name 

Thanks.

0 members liked this post

#2 22-Mar, 2012 10:57 PM
Pmpatel
New Arrival
Joined Date: 05 Mar 2012

I wonder, what is fantastic in the look of this car?  Its look is not good at all. It looks ugly from the back side.

The most beautiful and sexy look is Nissan Micra. And it has wonderful feature among all hatch back in India.

I tested almost all the most popular hatch back. Nissan Micra, Toyota Liva ,i-10,  i-20  Honda Brio. Maruti swift. To be very frank I love Nissan Micra xv model among all. It is so beautiful and sexy in look, you will love it.

Engine performance is normally good in all above model, but still I like Nissan Micra No. one. This Nissan Micra runs so smoothly and it is more spacious from inside also. This Micra has some wonderful features which we can expect in Mercedes.  It has intelligent keyless entry with request button, motorized side mirror which fold automatically when you lock the car, push button start etc.

My 2nd preference is Toyota Liva and third is i-20. For i-10 I have no preference at all. Swift, I don’t like its look at all. I am planning to buy Nissan Micra. I have other cars but still I am tempted to buy Nissan Micra XV model.

0 members liked this post

Ask the Experts

1800 2090 230

(Toll free)