BEST CNG KIT for ALTO K10

#1 08-Dec, 2011 11:04 AM
Pushpendra Sharma
New Arrival
Joined Date: 08 Dec 2011

hi, 

i have purchase new alto k10 in Sep 2011. now i want to fit CNG in it. plz advice me which kit is best. Tomasetto/ Pelmag/ Lovato/Landirenzo/BRC. i have come to know that sequential kit will work on alto k10. plz advice about MIJO cng kit, i think this is indian kit. and directly fit cng kit from factory. they taking 50000. and Tomasetto/ Pelmag/ Lovato/Landirenzo/BRC are in 52000- 54000.

plz advice the best kit..   

0 members liked this post

#2 08-Dec, 2011 10:41 PM
Sridhar
Joined Date: 22 Dec 2007

Welcome to carwale Pushpendra

I would suggest you refrain from fitting CNG because you will lose the warranty on your car. Your car is just 4-5 months old. After the fittment if you have any problems there are chances that the service center guys will blame it on the CNG retrofit. So better dont opt for it as of now

If you like the reply given by a member and find it useful, use the 'Like this post' button (thumbs up) at the bottom of that post than making a post just to thank that person

#3 09-Dec, 2011 02:01 PM
KaushikPatel
Road-tested
Joined Date: 03 Dec 2011

Sequential is not required at all. Close loop+lambda+tap+obdi is equilly good. I used BRC in Swift (sold after 94k km in 3 yrs) & now using Lovato in SX4 (completed 20k in 6 months). Great performance. Regarding warranty don't worry much. You will save huge by that time. So go for CNG without second thought. By the way in both of swift & sx4 i put cng kit immediate after registration.

#4 03-Feb, 2012 01:54 PM
manu
Long-termer
Joined Date: 13 Sep 2011

Posted by pushpendra.sh

hi, 

i have purchase new alto k10 in Sep 2011. now i want to fit CNG in it. plz advice me which kit is best. Tomasetto/ Pelmag/ Lovato/Landirenzo/BRC. i have come to know that sequential kit will work on alto k10. plz advice about MIJO cng kit, i think this is indian kit. and directly fit cng kit from factory. they taking 50000. and Tomasetto/ Pelmag/ Lovato/Landirenzo/BRC are in 52000- 54000.

plz advice the best kit..   

Pushpendra I think if you are going for Sequential then go for MINDA and if Conventional then only Tommasetto for this car also don't get a closed loop system by default as its requirement will be known only later after some driving.

#5 11-Aug, 2012 06:14 PM
Santhanam
Beloved
Joined Date: 23 May 2008

Manu,

can you guide me which CNG kit to put in my Corolla 2006 model.  from net i found that Minda kit was earlier used in Corolla by the Toyota company but it was discontinued.  is it good.  or should i go for Tomasetto or someother brand.

also advice me whether i should opt for sequential or closed loop.  i'm ready to spend more but definitely want a problem free car after fitment.  would like to have good pick up after fitment of CNG but for that if there is need to cut so many wiring of the car, i don't like it.  will there be more cutting in sequential than conventional, will the guys in the retro fitting centre do it carefully and how would i know which dealer has good experience is installing this.  

what would you advice.

Thanks

Santhanam

#6 15-Aug, 2012 09:50 AM
Udit
New Arrival
Joined Date: 15 Aug 2012
sir can you please help me as I want to know about cng kits. I own honda city zx 2007 model and a wagon r 2009 model. I want to get cng fitted in one of them . which one should I opt for ? udit

#7 22-Aug, 2012 11:31 PM
Nirav
New Arrival
Joined Date: 22 Aug 2012

hi i m nirav

i have alto lxi 2011 model ,should i go for CNG? if yes cn u guide me which CNG kit will be best for my car.

#8 23-Aug, 2012 01:36 AM
manu
Long-termer
Joined Date: 13 Sep 2011
Hi udit & nirav, For nirav I will suggest to go for any venturii kit, as alto is highly compatible. For udit I will suggest to get your wagonr converted to venturi cng as it is again one of the highly compatible car. However if u wish to convert honda zx then go for sequential.

#9 21-Sep, 2012 05:37 PM
Shhetal
New Arrival
Joined Date: 21 Sep 2012

GUYS THE BEST SEQUENTIAL KIT FOR ANY CAR, (LPG OR CNG) THE COMPANY FROM POLAND CALLED VERSUS IS THE BEST. I HAVE GOT HONDA CITY 2003 DONE WITH SEQUENTIAL VERSUS CNG KIT AND IT AWESOME. I AHVE GOT A RITZ ZXI 2011 DONE WITH SEQUENTIAL LPG VERSUS AND AGAIN ITS GR8. I THINK WHOEVER WANTS TO CONVERT THERE CAR TO LPG OR CNG CAN WITHOUT WASTING MUCH TIME OPT FOR VERSUS. THE GUY WHO IS EXPERT IN CONVERSION IS MR.ADITYA - 09866355977              FROM HYDERABAD,            TRUST ME GUYS THIS PERSON CAN ANSWER ALL UR QUESTIONS. TECHNICALLY THIS PERSON IS VERY SOUND. I FEEL ANY CAR FROM MARUTI 800 TO THE BMW OR AUDI SHOULD ONLY OPT FOR THE SEQUENCIAL KIT AS THE FLOW OF THE GAS IS COMPUTERISED CONTROLLED, WHICH INTURN ENHANCES THE PERFORMANCE, LIFE OF THE ENGINE, THE MILAGE AND ALSO THE PICK UP.