Form 29 and 30 help in Delhi

#1 28-Jan, 2010 01:18 PM
Ankit Sud
New Arrival
Joined Date: 28 Jan 2010

I need to get a car registered in my name from the Tilak Marg RTO :

I have downloaded Form 29 and Form 30 from the delhi transport website. Are these online forms good enough ? Very little space is there to fill up the stuff.

Also, in form 29 : I/We initially is the seller, later on in CC section, I/We is the transferee ?, whats that about ?

Form 29 : http://www.delhi.gov.in/wps/wcm/connect/DoIT_Transport/transport/vehicle+registration/form+no.29

Last Updated: 28-Jan, 2010 01:21 PM, by T1knz
0 members liked this post

#2 29-Jan, 2010 12:28 AM
Pankaj Prasad
Joined Date: 29 Sep 2007

In the space provided against transferee, you have mention the name/details of the buyer.  You are the tranferor; the seller.

The space provided in the forms downloaded are good enough.  The ones available at RTOs too have more or less same space.

Honesty is not a Spare Wheel that you pull out when in trouble. It's a Steering Wheel that keeps you on the right path throughout the life's journey.
Last Updated: 29-Jan, 2010 12:32 AM, by Pankaj.Prasad

#3 13-Feb, 2010 12:02 PM
Ankit Sud
New Arrival

Thanks for the reply, the second question I have is :

The registering authority is Tilak Marg, New Delhi , while I live in jurisdiction of the Sheikh Sarai, New Delhi authority.

In the registration transfer forms, do I have to write Sheikh Sarai authority for (Authority in which Transferee resides or Tilak Nagar only as the number is issued by them) ?

Also, since the car is approaching 15 year mark, I will need to get fitness again, so have 2 questions regarding that also,

1. How much road tax is payable ? , the earlier receipt has one time road tax paid, what does that mean ?

2. Will dark tints cause rejection in fitness certificate application ?

#4 13-Feb, 2010 01:11 PM
Pankaj Prasad
Joined Date: 29 Sep 2007

You have to mention Tilak Nagar (registering authority).  Your residential address (in the address column) will indicate that you, however, reside in Sheikh Sarai.

On renewal of registration, some tax/fee is payable (I'm not aware - please check locally).  Tax paid earlier is life-time tax (15 years).

Dark sunfilms/glasses have nothing to do with fitness / road worthiness of the vehicle.  But if the sunfilms/glasses are darker / not in compliance with the RTO guidelines, you may be asked to remove/change those.  I feel, it's quite possible that they may not grant renewal till those aren't removed/changed.

Honesty is not a Spare Wheel that you pull out when in trouble. It's a Steering Wheel that keeps you on the right path throughout the life's journey.

#5 13-Feb, 2010 04:20 PM
Varun Ahuja
Beloved
Joined Date: 18 Nov 2008

Seems like its a DL 2c no. car. ?

"ALL I WANT IS EVERYTHING"

#6 13-Feb, 2010 09:45 PM
Ankit Sud
New Arrival

yes its a DL2CG car, and I live in the DL 3C area, its my relatives car and I need to get it transferred to me.

#7 08-Mar, 2011 04:50 PM
Purushottam
New Arrival
Joined Date: 08 Mar 2011

Posted by T1knz

I have downloaded Form 29 and Form 30 from the delhi transport website. Are these online forms good enough ? Very little space is there to fill up the stuff.

Also, in form 29 : I/We initially is the seller, later on in CC section, I/We is the transferee ?, whats that about ?

Form 29 : http://www.delhi.gov.in/wps/wcm/connect/DoIT_Transport/transport/vehicle+registration/form+no.29

#8 19-May, 2011 02:02 AM
Jas
New Arrival
Joined Date: 19 May 2011

Posted by T1knz

#9 19-May, 2011 02:02 AM
Jas
New Arrival
Joined Date: 19 May 2011

Posted by jaskar..singh1990