fantastic car - Skoda Laura User Review

Pages : 12
#1 05-May, 2006 05:38 PM
Sumit
New Arrival
Joined Date: 06 May 2006
Dear Friends,

I have written a review on Skoda Laura and look forward to your comments on it.

Review Link: fantastic car 

Thanks.

0 members liked this post

#2 09-Aug, 2007 03:35 PM
anonymous
Aman
New Arrival
Joined Date: 0
nice one

#3 10-Sep, 2007 09:13 PM
anonymous
Pappu
New Arrival
i bought a koda laura recently ... its a great value for money ... beast on the road ... i can say it is the best available car in the market ... stunning performance .... roadgrip awesome even when hitting 160kmh

#4 29-Dec, 2007 04:18 PM
anonymous
Subin Sudevan
New Arrival
Subin Sudevan. Why go deep inside? . The look itself says it all. Absolutely new generation vehicle. Thumbs up to SKODA

#5 29-Mar, 2008 10:57 AM
anonymous
Edgar
New Arrival
The Skoda Laura is a great car. But sadly the cost of spares is alarmingly high for reasons best known to the Company.Fortunately for me the parts replaced were under warranty or else I would have been debted for almost 2 lakhs for an electronic component failure. The paint job on the new car bubbled in 3 months.The Goa dealer is another story who operates from a coop and is hardly help.I have decided to sell the car as its too much to bear for the price Edgar Soares (L&K March 2006 model)GA08

#6 29-Mar, 2008 10:58 AM
anonymous
Edgar
New Arrival
The Skoda Laura is a great car. But sadly the cost of spares is alarmingly high for reasons best known to the Company.Fortunately for me the parts replaced were under warranty or else I would have been debted for almost 2 lakhs for an electronic component failure. The paint job on the new car bubbled in 3 months.The Goa dealer is another story who operates from a coop and is hardly help.I have decided to sell the car as its too much to bear for the price Edgar Soares (L&K March 2006 model)GA08

#7 01-Apr, 2008 03:05 PM
anonymous
Ashu.Sanu
New Arrival
I bought skoda superb just before 3 days back its a very good car........

#8 01-Apr, 2008 03:05 PM
anonymous
Ashu.Sanu
New Arrival
I bought skoda superb just before 3 days back its a very good car........

#9 02-Apr, 2008 11:11 AM
Skn
Driven
Joined Date: 04 Oct 2010
Hi, I am planning to buy a Laura...the only thing that scares me is the maintenance cost. Can anyone please tell me what typically is the servicing cost for a Laura?

#10 23-Jun, 2008 08:11 PM
anonymous
Sudam Latpate
New Arrival
hi i am sudam from navi mumbai iam using skoda since it is lonch in india privesely i used ambient nearly five and half year and more than 200000 kilometer and now more thane year i am using laura elligans im very with both the car it is valu for every thing......regd sudam latpate

Pages : 12