• Select City

Please tell us your city

Knowing your city allows us to provide relevant content for you

City auto-detected. Confirm selection or change here if you wish.

Please enter your city.

even though its costly really gave me immense pleasure while driving and also very frugal -thanks VW - Skoda Fabia User Review

Pages : 1234567
#1 28-Apr, 2008 02:00 PM
anonymous
Satya
New Arrival
Joined Date: 0
Dear Friends,

I have written a review on Skoda Fabia and look forward to your comments on it.

Review Link: even though its costly really gave me immense pleasure while driving and also very frugal -thanks VW 

Thanks.

0 members liked this post

#2 02-Jun, 2008 11:54 AM
anonymous
Adarsh
New Arrival
kindly update ur latest after 1st service ur vehicle performance dear satya

#3 03-Jun, 2008 06:00 PM
anonymous
Satya
New Arrival
isit true gentleman getting 22 plus on highway unimaginable,y so difference in ghat other than find a true comment on satya.i also state that 4 only can accomadate in the car,well built car

#4 03-Jun, 2008 06:07 PM
anonymous
Satya
New Arrival
Now the vehicle crossed 5000km and in city itself i'm getting 20 and in highway as i said earlier 22+ there's no doubt anybody who posses the fabia plz cum to help,till date no rattling or any doubt ,i'm really on safe hands

#5 06-Jun, 2008 07:33 PM
anonymous
Satya Adarsh
New Arrival
how do u rate the car frm indian to europian standard,how it differs,how do u feel for it, in terms of

#6 09-Jun, 2008 10:12 AM
anonymous
Mohitkbansal
New Arrival
hi satya I am planning to take 1.4 diesel.What is the mail plus point over disel swift. Thanks MKB

#7 09-Jun, 2008 06:26 PM
anonymous
Satya
New Arrival
swift not at all compared to skoda totally a different package a higher end product ,if u need a low budjet and in that frugal go for swift,fabia definatly a superb engine and luxury vehicle in all terms, once u shut in and drive u wont again compare it to any other vehicle ,even in city conditions it gave me 19 to 20 to my driving style, why don't you give ur name?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#8 30-Jun, 2008 09:51 PM
anonymous
Gurdanish Bawa
New Arrival
hey Satya i'm plannig to buy Fabia,bt is it really worth spending axtra bucks for? i drove the car its really powerfull(no doubt),bt its a little too noisy at starts? wt do u suugest? plz mail me ur comments. thanx!

#9 04-Jul, 2008 11:44 AM
anonymous
Satya
New Arrival
Dear gurda buying fabia is n't at all a problem but the thing is in ur area do u get after service pakka then don't worry i felt many review customers found the service with skoda people is very hard,in my case i also feel abt the lack.

#10 15-Jul, 2008 12:08 PM
anonymous
Kanwakcool
New Arrival
bilkul ghatiaa gaadi hai.......... aur cost dhekhi aasmaaan chu rhi hai........ engine itna noisy hai puchu mat........

Pages : 1234567

Ask the Experts

1800 2090 230

(Toll free)

Hi, your browser seems to be a bit outdated !!

CarWale works best in the new generation versions of all the popular internet browsers. Update to the latest browsing experience by downloading any of the given browsers.
Simply click on any of the icons below.