for best experience

NOT WORTH FOR UR MONEY - Disappointed - Skoda Fabia User Review

#1 22-Feb, 2008 12:48 AM
anonymous
Arunkumar Sachi
New Arrival
Joined Date: 0
Dear Friends,

I have written a review on Skoda Fabia and look forward to your comments on it.

Review Link: NOT WORTH FOR UR MONEY - Disappointed 

Thanks.

0 members liked this post

#2 22-Feb, 2008 10:01 AM
anonymous
Robin
Driven
Your observations are spot on. I also took a test drive yesterday. Can't agree less on the horn and the engine part. Gear shift was also very smooth. the rear seat should have been more comfortable though. Sales people are a confused lot as far as the 1.2 petrol version is concerned. Mumbai dealers say 1.2 Amb will cost 6.96 on road. they dont have the quote for the 1.2 elegance. worth considering at 7 lacs.

#3 22-Feb, 2008 01:23 PM
anonymous
Arunkumar Sachi
New Arrival
Thanks Robin. I heard a lot about this vehicle before i cud go for a test drive. I never wanted to take a test drive and ultimately i had no options other than taking it because of the follow up calls from that particular sales person. For me it was like a modified swift with more room inside and a different brand.

#4 23-Feb, 2008 03:31 PM
anonymous
Robin
Driven
In European market fabia is a more secure and safe car than swift. for e.g it has floating immobiliser in comparison to swift's static immobiliser. fabia is also equipped with VIN which makes it more secure against theft(these are in indian cars also). Even honda city at 8+lacs do not offer any of these. even verna does not offer anything like this. Still the price looks steep. 1.2 petrol should make more sense pricewise. what do you say?

#5 23-Feb, 2008 03:32 PM
anonymous
Robin
Driven
Actually i love Fabia, if only i had 8 lacs..

#6 18-Mar, 2008 06:50 PM
anonymous
Asasd
New Arrival
super pick up and smmoth gearshift.but price a bit too much

#7 25-Sep, 2008 08:00 PM
Cxcx Xvcxvx
New Arrival
Joined Date: 31 May 2009
Please see the space rather than worry whether it is a sedan or a hatchback. This is real value for money. No doubt it is a hatch but it gives as much space as a sedan more expensive and you get Skoda class handling and road feel. I have driven 8000 kms in a 1.4 tdi myself. Mileage 17.5 in city. I assure you it lives upto the Skoda legend of handling and road feel. to convince yourself about the price check prices in Europe. There the 1.4tdi costs more than the suzuki SX 4.

#8 28-Oct, 2009 11:39 AM
Uneet
Beloved
Joined Date: 16 Jul 2008
All Fabia owners pls join fabia users club at: http://fabiaownersclub.s2.bizhat.com/index.php?mforum=fabiaownersclub

Ask the Experts

1800 2090 230

(Toll free)