Select Your City

for best experience

Its a Must buy for Dynamic Enterprenurs of New Emerging India - Skoda Fabia User Review

Pages : 123
#1 30-Jan, 2008 06:31 PM
Sanjay Khimesara
New Arrival
Joined Date: 15 Jan 2008
Dear Friends,

I have written a review on Skoda Fabia and look forward to your comments on it.

Review Link: Its a Must buy for Dynamic Enterprenurs of New Emerging India 

Thanks.

0 members liked this post

#2 04-Feb, 2008 07:53 PM
anonymous
Chandan
New Arrival
Joined Date: 0
Hey...have you heard SWIFT?? I am getting 17kmpl in Kolkata...diesel...

#3 05-Feb, 2008 08:26 AM
Sanjay Khimesara
New Arrival
Joined Date: 15 Jan 2008
Swift is a decent car from Maruti Suzuki Stable..but Interior, Safety and features are not comparable to Fabia..And Eurpean Engineering is unmatchable..My Fabia is giving average of 20+ in city...

#4 13-Feb, 2008 01:33 AM
anonymous
D.K
New Arrival
Its definitely worth its price. The interior, exterior, safety measures and the mileage are all perfect. Moreover, its strange its been compared with "B" segment maruti swift,when it belongs to premium "C" segment.The beauty speaks for itself and the boot space is the largest among so called small cars. Its not at all overpriced as far its features and competitors go. If we want to purchase some good car in lesser amount, its not wise to call that overpriced. Honest review found here at last.

#5 15-Feb, 2008 06:19 PM
anonymous
Malik
New Arrival
i totally agree ! fabia makes people feel special !! im getting my fabia petrol next week ! swift is no way near the fabia brother !

#6 16-Feb, 2008 09:14 AM
Vj
New Arrival
Joined Date: 03 Feb 2008
hey Mr.Chandan please don't compare the fabia to your 17kmpl swift.It's not maruti fabia,it's SKODAAAA!!!1 fabia.I own an innova and it is not mahindra innova,it's TOYOTAAAAAA!!! innova.Recently one cousin bought an swift and one day when I sat in it and switched on the roof lamp the whole thing came off.the swift is cheaper than the fabia is because that the swift is really cheap.So kindly please don't compare: 1.the swift with the fabia. 2.the scorpio with the innova. And by the way

#7 16-Feb, 2008 11:54 AM
Ajith Edassery
New Arrival
Joined Date: 21 May 2009
For those who are cribbing about Fabia's pricing against Swift VDi - Fabia Ambiente diesel is priced ex @ 7.5L as against swift VDI's 5.45L. Almost 2L difference is due to superior build quality, Airbags (20-30K), alloy wheels (20K), greater interior space and design, superior drive/braking, a foot longer chassis, superior interior plastics/equipments, rear defogger/wash wiper (can't believe that Swift Diesel doesnt have a defogger! Same mistake they did with Baleno LXi)etc. Just think about it

Check out my blog http://www.dollarshower.com

#8 01-Mar, 2008 08:34 PM
Vj
New Arrival
Joined Date: 03 Feb 2008
Mr.ajith you are exactly right.happy to see that there are some people with good knowledge about cars.

#9 03-Mar, 2008 10:37 AM
anonymous
S Khimesara
New Arrival
Fabia with reduction of Rs.18000.00, due to Excise Duty revision,becomes more attractive proposition..

#10 09-Mar, 2008 10:22 AM
anonymous
Vishnu Prabhu
New Arrival
just test driven a fabi ambient diesel,great driveability,effortless driving,smooth gear shift,at higher rev engine noice little more.but great feel driving it.

Pages : 123

Ask the Experts

1800 2090 230

(Toll free)