A Great Car to own - Especially for first time buyers. - Maruti Suzuki Zen Estilo User Review

Pages : 123
#1 14-Mar, 2007 02:22 PM
anonymous
Zub
New Arrival
Joined Date: 0
Dear Friends,

I have written a review on Maruti Suzuki Zen Estilo and look forward to your comments on it.

Review Link: A Great Car to own - Especially for first time buyers. 

Thanks.

0 members liked this post

#2 06-May, 2007 06:43 PM
anonymous
Jatinder
New Arrival
back seat space problem otherwise good Jatinder

#3 16-Jul, 2007 08:18 PM
Rahul
New Arrival
Joined Date: 16 Jul 2007
Hi, I am Rahul. I am planning to go for Estilo VXI. Small queries : What about AC performance what about pick up if gets fully loaded? & also about over all performance. Can I go for it?

#4 17-Jul, 2007 10:27 AM
anonymous
Zub
New Arrival
Hi Rahul, Congratulations on making a wise decision. The AC performance is far better than you would expect. You will not need to put the AC on full even in case of a fully loaded car. Pick up is no doubt very good even with all the seats occupied since it has a 1.16 BHP engine which is very very powerful for a small car like Estillo. Overall performance is good. The mileage portion initially will be about 14 to 16 kms in city but will increase over a period of time. A very smooth pick up.Regd

#5 08-Sep, 2007 05:27 PM
anonymous
Vikram Rajwadkar
New Arrival
hi rahul, i am confused between the santro xo and the zen estilo vxi model. i have taken the test drives for both and found both equally good. which one should i go for? which is the best in terms of mileage, back seat leg room and the maintenance?

#6 12-Sep, 2007 05:36 PM
Srikar
New Arrival
Joined Date: 05 Dec 2007
if you really need more space in back seat, go for Santro, for all other features, Zen estilo is the winner. You will get literally luxury car features in Zen at he same price. Santro hasn't modified their design/interiors from the launch of Xing. So if you want to catch-up with latest design (in India) go for zen, else sing the Xing.

#7 12-Nov, 2007 10:02 AM
anonymous
Mahesh Meti
New Arrival
Hi I am Mahesh from Hubli.I have brought my ZEN ESTILO on 7/11/2007 and i have got 12 km/ltr with A/C in the city.No doubt estilo is good car

#8 19-Nov, 2007 01:14 PM
anonymous
Richa
New Arrival
Hi, I am planning to buy VXi ... but heard that at 100+ KM/hr its bit vibrating..Also, some reviews states that it has a problem in its gears specially 5th... I liked the car and its specifications... but now sure about this vibrating feature.. Any advice is welcome..

#9 06-Jan, 2008 12:43 PM
anonymous
Timus1973
New Arrival
Hi all, This is Sumit and I bought the Zzen Estilo LXI Modelcar on 20/2/07. The problems remain while shifting to and from 5th Gear,less space in backseat. Else a wonderful City car. AC works real good, gives me 13km/ ltr in Pune without AC, in highway with AC IT IS 15/16 KM/ LTR. The Car Vibrates beyond 110 km/hr on highway. The Front seat space is very good. It allows the Driver a good upright position. No maintenance issues. The Car has no engine noise.

#10 12-Mar, 2008 10:28 AM
anonymous
Nandan Roy
New Arrival
Hi , I am planning to buy a car at the range of 4 to 4.5 lac. Intially thought of going for i10 Era/Magna and now after seeing the feetures in estilo planning to go for it . Went for the test drive in both the i10 and estilo . Found estilo more comfortable . Could you still suggest me which one to go for best on the performance and all . Regards Nandan

Pages : 123