Select Your City

for best experience

only looks good but truly speaking it is not a value for money - Maruti Suzuki Zen Estilo User Review

#1 20-Dec, 2006 11:49 AM
anonymous
Jhon
New Arrival
Joined Date: 0
Dear Friends,

I have written a review on Maruti Suzuki Zen Estilo and look forward to your comments on it.

Review Link: only looks good but truly speaking it is not a value for money 

Thanks.

0 members liked this post

#2 12-Jun, 2007 06:55 AM
anonymous
Noshir
New Arrival
Yup i agree about the Xeta part.

#3 17-Jun, 2007 01:42 AM
anonymous
Maximus
New Arrival
Hello jhon..or is it John... Good to know u work in AUtocar...or ..?? Money what u pay is not just for the space...and the novel features..its for the reliability and engineering what has gone into it. Indica Xeta can reach the precision and ingenuity of Suzuki..may in 2025..Just imagine why maruti cars gets good resale value..it just for their honesty... SO dont speak like a TATA MOTORS SALES GUY. Maximus

#4 28-Jun, 2007 11:21 AM
anonymous
Faizan
New Arrival
Its totally inappropriate to compare Zen with Xeta and Swift. Xeta is compareable to Alto not with Zen. At 4 lakhs I think Zen provides good pacakage. Its engine is simply superb annd damn easy to control the car esp in Highway or when speed exceeds 90 kmph. Zen is worth the money, that why it is said that good things come in small pacakge

#5 29-Nov, 2007 02:10 PM
anonymous
Kkumar1Q
New Arrival
A TATA MOTOR vehicle can be comapared with a maruti, as there are some NVH (noise, vibration,...)problems associated with the TATA MOTOR vehicles. So it is not good to compare two brands based on features only.

#6 18-Oct, 2008 12:03 AM
Prakash
New Arrival
Joined Date: 18 Oct 2008
Tata is best in diesel, which becomes "khatara" after 3-5 yrs with low resale value, pls don't try to compare it with Maruti.

#7 27-Jul, 2009 11:31 PM
Satyen Kanabar
Road-tested
Joined Date: 07 Jul 2009
how is your experience with Zen Estilo now as on June 2009? i am planing to buy car either Zen estilo or Wagon R. please suggest

Ask the Experts

1800 2090 230

(Toll free)