Good performance at a premium price - Hyundai Getz Prime User Review

#1 25-Oct, 2007 03:46 PM
Bhushan
Best-seller
Joined Date: 27 Apr 2007
Dear Friends,

I have written a review on Hyundai Getz Prime and look forward to your comments on it.

Review Link: Good performance at a premium price 

Thanks.

0 members liked this post

#2 06-Jan, 2008 11:27 PM
Anil
New Arrival
Joined Date: 03 Jun 2009
I test drove the car.. The power is amazing. The mileage, if you want to believe the executive..is unbelievable! I also felt at that price it is slightly underloaded. The breaks are just okay.. Could be risky if you allow that monster of an engine under the hood to strech its legs fully! Good car.. But not so good packaging..

#3 17-Jan, 2008 01:51 PM
anonymous
Gurkanwalsingh21
New Arrival
Joined Date: 0
Indian customers are an intelligent lot.They are quick to do their sums and are not easily swayed by the so called brand value etc.This car is immensely overpriced and Hyundai need to rework their pricing strategy

#4 15-Jun, 2008 05:16 PM
anonymous
Moyyed Mohd
New Arrival
Moyyed Bhinderwala: The power is amazing but pricing is very high compare to other segment diesel variant hyundai need to rework on pricing level otherwise this car wont click in the market, many thing are missing the package is not perfectly balanced.

#5 02-Jul, 2008 06:19 PM
anonymous
Harsh
New Arrival
it has been 1 of the best and most sucessful diesel engine round da globe yes im talkin bout CRDi.immense power in hatch back i ever drove.sufficient milage and good esthetics..plzz drive n then comment n my statement has to be perfect as mentioned.always hav safe drive.do not drink n drive.cheers......

#6 17-Feb, 2009 05:21 PM
anonymous
Vishalkumar
New Arrival
In gujarat it cost 6.2 lacks yet it is missing basic fetures like Airbags, ABS-EBD & Tubless Tyres which are must in Todays Time. If it provides all remaining fetures then it will be the best cars in its Segment & can left behind others car.

#7 07-May, 2009 11:12 PM
anonymous
Thilak
New Arrival
i agree with the fellow reviewers, the price need to be revisited also for this power an ABS,EBD is a must and hyundai didnt gv that even an option is bad. we request please revist atleast this two and then the 6 months wait will be for this car not for swift.

#8 09-Jun, 2009 12:16 PM
anonymous
Prasanth Prathapan
New Arrival
Hi all i'm prasanth from alappuzha, kerala. Every one is complaining that the package. Before saying that one must understand that the engine in getz is the same as in Verna. The cost of the engine is the main cause for the overall price. The company is having less profit on the car, even lower than that of i10. No other car in this or other segments is providing this much high adrenaline power. Mileage also is around 20-23 km/lt. "Kuch pane ke liye kuch khona padtha hai".. Enjoy..

#9 18-Jun, 2009 12:42 PM
Chandan
New Arrival
Joined Date: 20 Jul 2009
Hi ALL Now that the Price of CRDI has reduced to on road Rs5.88Lac (Bangalore) any suggestion that i should not go for this brute (Raw powered engine)?. I hasve been hunting for desiel Engine my finalist were Swift LDI & INDIGO CS Dicore now that the GETZ CRDI reduced prices below 6lac I am confussed. Will GETZ CRDI will be high on maitance cost after two years?. Appriciate a valuable feed back. Cheers Chandan