for best experience

Honda ZX Gxi is greaaaaat... - Honda City ZX User Review

#1 28-Jun, 2006 03:32 PM
anonymous
Mano
New Arrival
Joined Date: 0
Dear Friends,

I have written a review on Honda City ZX and look forward to your comments on it.

Review Link: Honda ZX Gxi is greaaaaat... 

Thanks.

0 members liked this post

#2 18-Oct, 2007 10:14 AM
Saroj
Best-seller
Joined Date: 10 Nov 2006
Yes it seems an over priced car.........

#3 28-Aug, 2008 10:24 PM
anonymous
Pranav
New Arrival
Is the pick-up bad ?????/ Anyway howz the car ??? Is there any other good car by 9 lacs ?

#4 01-Nov, 2008 06:23 PM
anonymous
Mukul
New Arrival
THIS IS WRONG THING U WRITE WHAT I FEEL IS THERE IS LEASE EFFECT ON PICKUP OF CAR WHEN U SWICH ON AC HONDA CITY IS THE ONLY CAR IN WHICH THERE IS NO EFFECT ON THE PICKUP WHEN AC IS ON

#5 15-Feb, 2009 11:11 PM
anonymous
P
Road-tested
i agree with mukul the ac doesnt nt affect the pick up at all...and the pick up is nt bad its ok.. I hav owned a city zx for a year! And r manokarans dad drives the city anyway so he r manokaran probably dsnt knw anythng abt the city cos he drives an alto and hes jealous tht his fathr has a better car than him thats y he is writing misleading thngs about city zx!!

#6 10-Sep, 2009 08:45 PM
anonymous
Mano
New Arrival
By Mano I am updating after using the car for 3 years plus... i think we made the best decision to buy this car... Ver very good and comfortable to the peak... but again i am tellin you people tat the pick up is a shade lower with AC on... so even today i switch off AC while overtaking at some crucial points...

#7 10-Sep, 2009 08:48 PM
anonymous
Mano
New Arrival
By Mano I am updating after using the car for 3 years plus... i think we made the best decision to buy this car... Ver very good and comfortable to the peak... but again i am tellin you people tat the pick up is a shade lower with AC on... so even today i switch off AC while overtaking at some crucial points... enjoy drivin Honda... the luxury economical CAR Mano

Ask the Experts

1800 2090 230

(Toll free)