• Select City

Please tell us your city

Knowing your city allows us to provide relevant content for you

City auto-detected. Confirm selection or change here if you wish.

Please enter your city.

Honda ZX Gxi is greaaaaat... - Honda City ZX User Review

#1 28-Jun, 2006 03:32 PM
anonymous
Mano
New Arrival
Joined Date: 0
Dear Friends,

I have written a review on Honda City ZX and look forward to your comments on it.

Review Link: Honda ZX Gxi is greaaaaat... 

Thanks.

0 members liked this post

#2 18-Oct, 2007 10:14 AM
Saroj
Best-seller
Joined Date: 10 Nov 2006
Yes it seems an over priced car.........

#3 28-Aug, 2008 10:24 PM
anonymous
Pranav
New Arrival
Is the pick-up bad ?????/ Anyway howz the car ??? Is there any other good car by 9 lacs ?

#4 01-Nov, 2008 06:23 PM
anonymous
Mukul
New Arrival
THIS IS WRONG THING U WRITE WHAT I FEEL IS THERE IS LEASE EFFECT ON PICKUP OF CAR WHEN U SWICH ON AC HONDA CITY IS THE ONLY CAR IN WHICH THERE IS NO EFFECT ON THE PICKUP WHEN AC IS ON

#5 15-Feb, 2009 11:11 PM
anonymous
P
Road-tested
i agree with mukul the ac doesnt nt affect the pick up at all...and the pick up is nt bad its ok.. I hav owned a city zx for a year! And r manokarans dad drives the city anyway so he r manokaran probably dsnt knw anythng abt the city cos he drives an alto and hes jealous tht his fathr has a better car than him thats y he is writing misleading thngs about city zx!!

#6 10-Sep, 2009 08:45 PM
anonymous
Mano
New Arrival
By Mano I am updating after using the car for 3 years plus... i think we made the best decision to buy this car... Ver very good and comfortable to the peak... but again i am tellin you people tat the pick up is a shade lower with AC on... so even today i switch off AC while overtaking at some crucial points...

#7 10-Sep, 2009 08:48 PM
anonymous
Mano
New Arrival
By Mano I am updating after using the car for 3 years plus... i think we made the best decision to buy this car... Ver very good and comfortable to the peak... but again i am tellin you people tat the pick up is a shade lower with AC on... so even today i switch off AC while overtaking at some crucial points... enjoy drivin Honda... the luxury economical CAR Mano

Ask the Experts

1800 2090 230

(Toll free)

Hi, your browser seems to be a bit outdated !!

CarWale works best in the new generation versions of all the popular internet browsers. Update to the latest browsing experience by downloading any of the given browsers.
Simply click on any of the icons below.