for best experience

Style, Performance and Value for Money - Fiat Linea User Review

Pages : 12
#1 01-Mar, 2009 03:33 PM
Sujay Kumar Roy
New Arrival
Joined Date: 03 Feb 2010
Dear Friends,

I have written a review on Fiat Linea and look forward to your comments on it.

Review Link: Style, Performance and Value for Money 

Thanks.

0 members liked this post

#2 06-Mar, 2009 01:53 PM
JFK
Just For Kicks
Road-tested
Joined Date: 13 Apr 2007
Fiat as a company has produced good cars in the past but has been let down by poor service and the parent company in Italy is in a Financial mess. Also resale value of Fiat is pathetic. My suggestion is that prospective buyers consider Maruti's very capable SX4 as it offers similar benefits with lesser risks

#3 07-Mar, 2009 10:50 PM
anonymous
Sanjay
New Arrival
Joined Date: 0
HI'I WANT TO BUY PETROL CAR IN MIDSIZE SEGMENT.PLEASE SUGGEST ME,WHETHER I SHOULD GO FOR FIAT LINEA PETROL OR THE HONDA CITY .PLZ SUGGEST ME ANYOTHER CAR IN THIS SEGMENT.

#4 07-Mar, 2009 10:57 PM
anonymous
Smangla23
New Arrival
HI'I WANT TO BUY PETROL CAR IN MIDSIZE SEGMENT.PLEASE SUGGEST ME,WHETHER I SHOULD GO FOR FIAT LINEA PETROL OR THE HONDA CITY .PLZ SUGGEST ME ANYOTHER CAR IN THIS SEGMENT.

#5 08-Mar, 2009 03:33 PM
Sujay Kumar Roy
New Arrival
I drove a new Honda city and was impressed with its driving quality. But the cabin felt a shade smaller than Linea and one needs to spend money for extras (unlike Linea). The drive quality of Linea petrol is awesome, test drive one for sure. If I am assured of timely service and supply of spares I would suggest Linea. If not, to me the choice is the new Honda City for a petrol car. A cheaper alternate is SX4, to me its not very impressive.

#6 09-Mar, 2009 10:46 PM
anonymous
Heliopause
New Arrival
At 9 lakhs, one expects more. Its here where manufacturers like Honda, Toyota, VW and Fiats differentiate themselves from mediocres. When there are offerings from manufacturers who are known to make car of year in Europe which is the most quality concious car market of the world, the ordinaries dont really match. At this price range one does not look for low price options, you want every thing to indulge. Honda wins. I heard maruti buys its engines from Fiat these days.

#7 16-Mar, 2009 08:11 PM
Sujay Kumar Roy
New Arrival
Just Forkicks, I am not sure if SX4 comes with a diesel engine. And if it does ever, I expect it to be using a Fiat engine. While there are common concerns with Fiat service, I appreciate the Fiat engineering and the capability of their Linea. I would suggest you to check Fiat Linea Petrol to compare with SX4, its lot more impressive in drivabibility, styling and space. Its simply Italian. I wish their service improves and we are more confident while buying Fiats.

#8 29-Apr, 2009 08:22 PM
anonymous
P
New Arrival
no

#9 26-Aug, 2009 10:05 PM
anonymous
Dr.Sudarshan Singla
New Arrival
Kindly clarify that which is better between Honda City vtec and 2009 Fiat Linea Emotion PK (Petrol)

#10 31-Aug, 2009 06:55 PM
Vs
Best-seller
Joined Date: 21 Sep 2009
Don't forget to try AVEO Sedan

Pages : 12

Ask the Experts

1800 2090 230

(Toll free)