• Select City

Please tell us your city

Knowing your city allows us to provide relevant content for you

City auto-detected. Confirm selection or change here if you wish.

Please enter your city.

Just what India was waiting for!!! - Fiat Linea User Review

Pages : 1234567
#1 16-Jan, 2009 10:45 PM
anonymous
Dr. Prasanna Venkatesh
New Arrival
Joined Date: 0
Dear Friends,

I have written a review on Fiat Linea and look forward to your comments on it.

Review Link: Just what India was waiting for!!! 

Thanks.

0 members liked this post

#2 16-Jan, 2009 11:33 PM
anonymous
Jijo John
New Arrival
Just as true as qouted above. Good mileage too. Drivers seat also has height adjust, dead clutch pedal, sunglass holder, 2 vanity mirrors, follow me home head lights, a key like the skoda laura and so on. Lot os features at an unbeleivable price. Was impressed with the dealership too. More colors should have been launched. Has only 4 colors now. A car to definitely buy.

#3 17-Jan, 2009 03:47 AM
anonymous
Dr Amit Malhotra
New Arrival
I agree. Its a luxury redifined and a new benchmark. A warning for other car sellers in the country like maruti and honda for reducing the price of their products.

#4 17-Jan, 2009 03:12 PM
anonymous
Oprajta
New Arrival
can any one give information about the availability of spare parts and service network

#5 17-Jan, 2009 04:04 PM
anonymous
Dr. Prasanna Venkatesh
New Arrival
Service will be with the Tata dealerships. Regarding spares I checked this car has been launched in 2007 in Europe and I think it should not be a problem

#6 18-Jan, 2009 07:12 PM
anonymous
Rakesh
New Arrival
Drove emotion pack for abt. 20 kms +VE: Space, Interiors, Robust built, Refined diesel engine, Boot space, Safe shell, Mileage, Excellent braking, Well laid our instrument panel -VE: Ground clearance (161 mm), Slightly underpowered engine, Limited colours, Quality of plastic, Rear seat head room, No water bottle holder (Delhites need a lot of water, especially during summer) Overall : Value for money, Sets new standards for luxury and performance

#7 19-Jan, 2009 05:19 PM
anonymous
Nebu
New Arrival
Can any one pls leme know the mileage for Diesel.Mostly I will be driving at Bangalore city.

#8 19-Jan, 2009 05:39 PM
anonymous
Oprajta
New Arrival
thanks venkatesh, actually i knew dat much. but concrete feed back is needed. r d tata people taking proper pain to sell and cater to the buyers of fiat esp. palios. (shimla)

#9 19-Jan, 2009 05:40 PM
anonymous
Oprajta
New Arrival
thanks venkatesh, actually i knew dat much. but concrete feed back is needed. r d tata people taking proper pain to sell and cater to the buyers of fiat esp. palios. (shimla)

#10 20-Jan, 2009 09:59 AM
Gokul
Driven
Joined Date: 13 Oct 2008
a guy in auto show in Chennai told me diesel engine is bit sluggish is that true,

Pages : 1234567

Ask the Experts

1800 2090 230

(Toll free)

Hi, your browser seems to be a bit outdated !!

CarWale works best in the new generation versions of all the popular internet browsers. Update to the latest browsing experience by downloading any of the given browsers.
Simply click on any of the icons below.