my views on Fabia - not for the masses, has a special feel..... - Skoda Fabia User Review

Pages : 12
#1 20-Jul, 2009 06:12 PM
anonymous
Js, Delhi
New Arrival
Joined Date: 0
Dear Friends,

I have written a review on Skoda Fabia and look forward to your comments on it.

Review Link: my views on Fabia - not for the masses, has a special feel..... 

Thanks.

0 members liked this post

#2 20-Jul, 2009 08:05 PM
Uneet
Beloved
Joined Date: 16 Jul 2008
Hi JS, Its been a nicely written review and i appreciate your honest thoughts about the vehical. As you rightly pointed out that people who owns it are quite passionate about their cars and to a great extent quite satisfied lot as well. I would like to invite you in our forum of fabia owners club. Do join us there and share your wonderful experiances of this fabolous car. The link is http://fabiaownersclub.s2.bizhat.com/index.php?mforum=fabiaownersclub

#3 20-Jul, 2009 08:05 PM
Uneet
Beloved
Also go through my review at http://www.carwale.com/Research/ReadFullUserReview-rid-4174-sort-1-m-219215344.html

#4 21-Jul, 2009 10:18 AM
anonymous
Js, Delhi
New Arrival
Yes Uneet, I am aware of this club..would definitely join in once I am actually driving it! And that day is very near. I read yr review as well, and I liked it. It was one of the reviews thats helped me shaped my opinion about the vehicle. I have all my plans to take this vehicle to some of the highest frontiers in this country and that includes Manali-Leh-Kargil-Zangskar highway which is the ultimate test of the character of this vehicle (mine too!). Lets see..

#5 21-Jul, 2009 11:01 AM
Uneet
Beloved
Hi Js, Its really nice to note my review also helped you form the decision in favour of this car. Even though your dream trip is a real test of character for yourself and your car, but i will sincearlly not advise you to take your beloved Fabia there due to low ground clerance. For more knowledge about this trip, just go to the following link which will surelly help you: http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travelogues/60490-better-leh-d-than-never-3-004-kms-round-trip-lifetime.html

#6 21-Jul, 2009 02:00 PM
anonymous
Js, Delhi
New Arrival
If Zen could, this will!!! Anyways, thats day-dreaming. First I should have the vehicle. It is due as yet, hopefully by tomorrow.

#7 21-Jul, 2009 03:09 PM
Uneet
Beloved
Do post some pics in our fabia users club section.

#8 27-Jul, 2009 12:05 PM
anonymous
Js, Delhi
New Arrival
I did finally purchase Fabia Ambiente 1.4 TDi. Needless to say I am thrilled and enjoying driving it tremendously. I have my views on the car, I shall firm it and then post it on the website. Surely, the car has its presence on the road discernible from the fact that it makes heads turn! Not that it was my intention..the car zips despite lower torque claimed by many and has a lot of character! I have driven it almost 200 kms first day itself..give me more time for posting a detailed review..

#9 30-Jul, 2009 11:20 AM
anonymous
Js, Delhi
New Arrival
Hello friends.. With the ownership of Fabia nearly a week old, and that it is driven nearly 500 kms, I have some comments to make. Overall, I like the vehicle. It has a significant road presence and the fact that in Delhi it is rarely seen on roads makes it a little elitist. I am very happy to own one and I am glad that I didnt take the usual course buying the much-popular honda city (that is the first reaction from anyone who comes to know of my purchase and the amount spent on it) which

#10 30-Jul, 2009 09:12 PM
Uneet
Beloved
Congats Js. Look forward for a detailed review.

Pages : 12