No city match.
Today's Posts | Search Forums | My Messages

Benaka motors Feedback

#1 14-May, 2009 09:10 PM
Saurabh
New Arrival
Joined Date: 11 May 2009

Folks,

i wanted to check out if anyone has used services of Benaka motors located in GM Palya. I wanted to get few things done and wanted to know if any feedback for them. I have got services from UM Cars before but if Benaka is a recommended one, it could be a place very near to my house.

Warm Regard,

Saurabh

www.meondemand.blogspot.com
0 members liked this post

#2 29-Sep, 2009 09:58 PM
Anand
New Arrival
Joined Date: 29 Sep 2009

They are very expensive. i gave my car for a paid service. the labour charges it self came to about rs.3000 with total cost of rs.4600 for a maruti 800. no complaints on service. but labour charges were very high.

#3 21-Apr, 2012 06:44 PM
Manish
New Arrival
Joined Date: 21 Apr 2012

Their services are highly overpriced. Would not recommend going there. I had a bad experience in terms of pricing, and have decided never to avail of their services.

#4 06-Dec, 2012 03:45 PM
Maheshkumar
New Arrival
Joined Date: 06 Dec 2012

Even I was in the Idea  that they are very expensive. but couple of days back I went in for a service expecting an overprice (unavoidable situation had to go there ) they serviced my car for Rs 950 / where in other authorised showrooms its Rs 1100/-  I got the similar feedback from my friend too . and the Service done was too good .. each and every minor issues that i was facing were solved .. couple of which I didnt even mention

I  guess they have reconsidered their pricing stratergies again ..Overall  I am very happy with there service and would recomment it to others