• Select City

Please tell us your city

Knowing your city allows us to provide relevant content for you

City auto-detected. Confirm selection or change here if you wish.

Please enter your city.

Should we add more categories/sub-categories to the forum?

Pages : 1234567
#41 30-Nov, 2008 03:59 PM
Pradeep
Beloved
Joined Date: 01 Nov 2008
Posted by Banwari Lal Sharma
@Pradeep,

My full attention is towards forums these days. Don't worry. Will go off the forum only when all the suggestions are implemented. Have compiled a twenty-point to-do list for forums alone. Then there are photos, user reviews and so on. 

On a lighter note and slightly off the topic : I recently saw the movie " Dus Vidaniya".. Protagonist (Hero) of the  film makes so many "To Do List".. @Ban this is not to offend you , Just by seeing the word "to-do list"  I remembered that movie.

0 members liked this post

#42 30-Nov, 2008 11:39 PM
Karan
Legend
Joined Date: 25 Jan 2007
oh...well...i havnt seen d movie ...bt i heard its a very senti typa movie....

#43 01-Dec, 2008 01:02 AM
Pankaj Prasad
Joined Date: 29 Sep 2007
Posted by Karan Gambhir

we r guys r waiting for the list (impatiently...hehe )

We'll all see the changes/upgrades (not the list), and benefit therefrom.

Honesty is not a Spare Wheel that you pull out when in trouble. It's a Steering Wheel that keeps you on the right path throughout the life's journey.

#44 03-Dec, 2008 12:14 AM
Karan
Legend

yess !!!....... i m sure dey r all gonna b gr8 ones !!!..

looking forward to them

#45 03-Dec, 2008 01:25 AM
Banwari Lal Sharma
Joined Date: 19 Jan 2006
@Pradeep,

Offtopic: Yeah, just finished watching Dasvidaniya. What a movie! As far as the similarity between protagonist and me is concerned; he used to make a to-do list daily while this is something that I rarely do. I make to-do list when I am fed up of myself. When I think 'enough is enough'!

Don't worry, this to-do list will be completed too, just the way Amar Kaul did in the movie. 20/20.

View new CarWale logo: http://www.carwale.com/forums/35839-new-carwale-identity.html
Last Updated: 03-Dec, 2008 01:26 AM, by Banwari

#46 03-Dec, 2008 08:05 PM
Karan
Legend

umm....oops... i certainly dnt kno who AMar KAul is n how he completed his to do list,since i havnt seen the movie.

But ya....what i do kno is that ..Ban certainly wud complete his list soon....

hehe..BAn i hope thats not putting more pressure on u ....but its not Our fault......its YOU who has always done soo much for forums,n hav always set such high standards for urself ...

cheers

#47 04-Dec, 2008 07:03 AM
Shree !!
Legend
Joined Date: 04 Oct 2007
How abt having different section for Spares and Acesories , i mean Shud be sepreated! Sapres shud be 1 and acesoires shud be another category! also inclusion of TYRES subcategory wud be good!

Sri

Last Updated: 04-Dec, 2008 07:03 AM, by shree

#48 04-Dec, 2008 08:56 AM
Pankaj Prasad
Joined Date: 29 Sep 2007

It will only cause inconvenience to the askers, as the askers normally have queries on all these aspects/items - while buying/finalising a particular car.  As such, spares, tyres, accessories etc. are basically same category.

Besides, if separated (as suggested), this would also lead to posting of wrong queries in the wrong sections - resulting in confusion & intermingling of different items (though same category) - in different threads.

Honesty is not a Spare Wheel that you pull out when in trouble. It's a Steering Wheel that keeps you on the right path throughout the life's journey.

#49 04-Dec, 2008 07:31 PM
Karan
Legend

well..ya Pankaj is rite.....in a move to actually make it cleaner....we mite end up makin it more confusing.....also because accesories cud cum in both....

i mean tell me ...what r Alloy wheels..... SPares or accessories ??.( its an accessory of a spare)

and similarly...wat wud repairing/changing of the motor of the "power window" b ..a spare or an accesory ?... (its a spare of an accesory)

#50 04-Dec, 2008 11:02 PM
Pradeep
Beloved
Joined Date: 01 Nov 2008
I have got few more suggestions
1- Subscription to a thread option can be added on the Right corner of each thread
2- Can We have something like :" Similar threads", What I am trying to say is that If a new user/Reader is  going through a thread , some Similar Threads may also be displayed on the same page somewhere may be on the bottom,
 as Title " SIMILAR THREADS"
or
May be something like " People who has seen this thread has also seen these threads "
This will increase Interest of the user

Last Updated: 04-Dec, 2008 11:03 PM, by pradeep.tripathi

Pages : 1234567

Ask the Experts

1800 2090 230

(Toll free)

Hi, your browser seems to be a bit outdated !!

CarWale works best in the new generation versions of all the popular internet browsers. Update to the latest browsing experience by downloading any of the given browsers.
Simply click on any of the icons below.