Review Popularity (User Written Reviews)

Pages : 12
#11 27-Mar, 2008 04:53 PM
Banwari Lal Sharma
Joined Date: 19 Jan 2006
Rajiv,

Thanks for bringing up the issue. I am glad to inform you that it has been resolved now. Multiple refreshes won't increase the views and you can't vote for a review multiple times. I hope this helps.

View new CarWale logo: http://www.carwale.com/forums/35839-new-carwale-identity.html
Last Updated: 27-Mar, 2008 04:57 PM, by Banwari
0 members liked this post

#12 28-Mar, 2008 12:56 PM
Rajiv
Legend
Joined Date: 26 Nov 2007

Good to hear that!! I knew that the problem is very little one coz in my site i put a check on Tel. No., Mobile no. & address, So that no one can get the benefit of free property listing more than one time. otherwise anyone can create a new id and list his property for free.

thanks & regards

This post is edited to merger with the earlier post (since deleted), as the earlier post reflected as posted by anonymous (instead of Rajiv).

People dont change when you tell them that there is a Better option... They change when they realise that there is No Other Option..
Last Updated: 28-Mar, 2008 07:46 PM, by Pankaj.Prasad

#13 29-Mar, 2008 11:57 AM
Gurkanwal Singh
Road-tested
Joined Date: 26 Mar 2008
I have recently come to know that Rajiv Parashar is levelling preposterous allegations against me about manipulating his position on review popularity etc.I am a busy person and hardly get time to follow up on my own review and I  do not like this baseless allegation at all.Ichallenge Rajiv to prove his allegation or withdraw this .I also  suggest CARWALE to audit both the reviews to check who is doing what all manipulations to his and the competing reviews and set the record right with respect to repetetive voting(positive and negative both) and repetetive opening of the review to jack up the total views numbers .I shall be interested in knowing about CARWALEs decision and RESULT thereof

#14 29-Mar, 2008 01:59 PM
Pankaj Prasad
Joined Date: 29 Sep 2007

Gurukanwal, you have posted this before (briefly) at post #6 (page #1).  The same has been suitably addressed by Banwari & me (page #1).  The problem has since been resolved - read post #11 of Banwari (this page).

Now that the problem has been resolved, I request you & Rajiv, both, not to make this an issue anymore. Just forget what has happened in the past - it may have been due to some misunderstanding or whatsoever. Please nurture no ill-feelings towards each other. Thanks

Honesty is not a Spare Wheel that you pull out when in trouble. It's a Steering Wheel that keeps you on the right path throughout the life's journey.

Pages : 12