Hyundai Eon tested by CarWale

Pages : 1234
#31 19-Oct, 2011 06:47 AM
Yash
New Arrival
Joined Date: 16 Oct 2011

Power is major issue with Eon .... Otherwise Car has everything but the price of more than 3.11L ex showroom and 3.48L on road 4 a 800CC car  is too much especially when tested brands are available. 

0 members liked this post

#32 19-Oct, 2011 05:58 PM
Geet
[BANNED]
Joined Date: 04 Oct 2011

I don't think the price is pretty much as the Sportz model having all the advanced features. The budget is according to the features.

#33 19-Oct, 2011 08:52 PM
Tomy Thomas
Legend
Joined Date: 01 Nov 2010

Posted by rohanroshan

looks a pretty cool car better than alto.....eon has a good fuel efficiency, better looks than alto.

alto is no way compared with eonLaughing

How do we conclude on fuel efficiency so early? Test conditions differ from road conditions.

Tomy

#34 20-Oct, 2011 11:54 AM
A
New Arrival
Joined Date: 18 May 2011

Hi Everyone,

I had made a pre-launch booking of Eon and I was told my the dealer that a full refund will be made on cancellation.

Now when I want to cancel the booking they are telling me that there is a cancellation charge of 2500/-

The regional officer is teling the same. I asked them if there is no value of their Sales Person's words.

pls suggest what should I do here.

#35 20-Oct, 2011 05:24 PM
Anks
[BANNED]
Joined Date: 05 Sep 2011

Yeah Hyundai Eon is the smooth runner on the Indian roads.

#36 20-Oct, 2011 07:34 PM
Rakesh
New Arrival
Joined Date: 18 Oct 2011

Eon is a good car in looks . But When we have checked on: COMPARISON OF EON Vs. ALTO. Alto seems to have an upper hand especially if we compare similar segment i.e Eon and Alto K10

Infact talks are that many people who have made initial booking are not very keen on the price of the car - its top end model is even touching the price close to I10 Magna onroad after discounts if one has a loyalty bonus also

Link Removed.

Last Updated: 22-Oct, 2011 09:11 AM, by Banwari

#37 22-Oct, 2011 03:15 PM
Kiran
Beloved
Joined Date: 03 Feb 2009

hi all i had testdrive today...

looks are stunning.... comfort and interiors are good too.... but not happy with engine vibration.....

Thanks....

#38 06-Dec, 2011 06:25 PM
Sushant
New Arrival
Joined Date: 06 Dec 2011

Heyy Guys ! 

Need your suggestions and help ! 

Im planning to buy my 1st car .. 

Im a doc , mainly my drives will b on congested , not so good city roads (For ppl in mumbai , do i have 2 say u more abt da road conditions ) Embarassed  ! only occasional highway driving.

On expectations list -:     It shud giv me a good fuel economy ,

easy and cheap to maintain , Young and peppy !

good after sales ,

plus i need good amount of boot space to stuff my instruments needed @ work ! 

Im a beginner @ my profession , so dont expect me to v high on affordabillity quotient !! 

Eagerly , waiting for your suggestions & recommendations fellas ! 

Do write in ! cheers !    thanx 

SUSH

#39 06-Dec, 2011 07:40 PM
Tomy Thomas
Legend

Please give the following inputs:

1. Expected monthly running (Kms).

2. Your budget

3. Any specific feature which is a 'must' for you. Of course if you want all the features, the cost will go up (choose only those which are essential).

The features (other than A/C and power steering) are power windows, central locking (optionally with remote), music system, steering mounted controls for music system, rear wiper/defogger, seat height adjustment, steering height adjustment, ABS, Airbags, Alloy wheels etc etc.

Some of the above features can be added later also. Examples are music system, alloy wheels, remote locking etc.

Do you have any preference for automatic transmission (AT)? If the traffic is very bad, this will reduce lot of strain on your left leg (clutch). AT will be more expensive and mileage will be lesser on highways (not a problem in city traffic).

Tomy

Last Updated: 06-Dec, 2011 07:42 PM, by tomy

#40 06-Dec, 2011 07:49 PM
Tomy Thomas
Legend

@Sushant - By the way, since this thread is for Eon review, I dont know if this is the right one for your query. Moderators may shift it into the right section.

Tomy

Pages : 1234