Hyundai Eon tested by CarWale

Pages : 1234
#11 12-Oct, 2011 11:01 AM
Anks
[BANNED]
Joined Date: 05 Sep 2011

Yeah it is really a VFM as I got the information that Hyundai Eon has got the power steering and it is being started from the Hyundai Eon Era model to the higher models.
This isn't cool as you are getting all these features in lowest price value.

Link Removed.

Last Updated: 22-Oct, 2011 09:15 AM, by Banwari
0 members liked this post

#12 12-Oct, 2011 11:09 AM
Geet
[BANNED]
Joined Date: 04 Oct 2011

It seems very easy to get the information by comparision. Hyundai is offering excellent features in the lowest price range. It is giving the VFM model.

#13 12-Oct, 2011 02:35 PM
Ad
New Arrival
Joined Date: 12 Oct 2011

Hi all

I heard it has lots of vibration due to 3 pot engine? It gear knob also vibrate alot at idling like early time diesel cars?

If any one knows abt it pleases comment!

#14 13-Oct, 2011 02:10 PM
Mahesh
Beloved
Joined Date: 21 Jul 2011

#15 13-Oct, 2011 06:36 PM
Anks
[BANNED]

Hi Ambar,

I didn't hear about this. Now Hyundai Eon is launched, you can have the full idea about its engine. Hyundai Eon is having the powerful engine.

#16 13-Oct, 2011 06:43 PM
Geet
[BANNED]
Joined Date: 04 Oct 2011

It's really great news. My excitement was reaching the hypes. Now Hyundai Eon has been launched and no need to wait to get the actual details about it. 

The price range is excellent with the features. Hyundai Eon is launched with its 6 variants having the price range,

Hyundai Eon D-Lite: Rs 2.69 lakh

Hyundai Eon D-Lite (O): Rs 2.91 lakh

Hyundai Eon Era: Rs. 3.11 lakh

Hyundai Eon Magna: Rs. 3.36 lakh

Hyundai Eon Magna (O): Rs. 3.46 lakh

Hyundai Eon Sportz: Rs. 3.71 lakh

Hyundai Eon is having the 5 choice of colors, White, Black, Red, Silver and Grey. The top end variant, Hyundai Eon Sportz will have the features like, music system, driver airbag, central locking, ac, power windows and power steering.

The top end model having the excellent specification. I liked this model the most.

Link Removed.

Last Updated: 22-Oct, 2011 09:13 AM, by Banwari

#17 13-Oct, 2011 06:47 PM
Anks
[BANNED]

The top end model Hyundai Eon Sportz is most demanding model among all. I will love to buy it. Laughing

Last Updated: 13-Oct, 2011 06:48 PM, by anks1

#18 13-Oct, 2011 09:03 PM
A
New Arrival
Joined Date: 18 May 2011

is 4.14L for Eon Magna bit expensive?

#19 14-Oct, 2011 10:04 AM
Bidhan Sutar
New Arrival
Joined Date: 14 Oct 2011

Hi All,

Took the test ride of EON.

Look and Feel of the vehicle - Excellent

Interiors - Good Job

Boot Space - good

Now about the engine - Lot of noise, vibration as compared to santro or i10, gear box not at all smooth. 

Spending money so much only for look not worth - Same cost - Maruti Astar or Spart or even Alto is better engine.

I will not recommend.

#20 14-Oct, 2011 11:07 AM
Bhavin Shah
Best-seller
Joined Date: 12 Aug 2008

Yesterday noon I have tested EON on short patch of 2-3 kms. My take on the car is under:

1. Exterior and interior look stunning and can not be compared with Alto at all. Alto is generation old in front of EON. The space management of the car is just unbelievable. I am 5.9 and we were 3 inside the car and all were more or less of same height, but we all were comfortable and we were not short of leg space in rear. So space and sitting comfort are absolutely fantastic. Boot space  is also very generous. So for looks, interior fit and finish, it is far ahead of Alto, Wagon-r, A* and EON deserves the premium.

2. Engine: The engine is peppy enough for city commute, but it has higher level of vibration and noise compared to Alto -800. So the refinement of engine is bit on lower side. But specifically for city driving it is fine. Here I will prefer Santro/Spark against EON, if my driving is not too much and least concerned for monthly fuel bill but performance.

3. Overall: If you are comparing ALTO v/s A* v/s EON v/s SPARK v/s SANTRO then my take will be :
A)  For F.E, look, space, city driving it will be EON>Spark>Santro>Alto>A* B)  For overall better driving pleasure, pick up, space and possibility of highway driving I will select Spark>Santro>Eon.
C) For ASS, Resale, Maintenance cost : Alto > Eon =Santro > A* > Spark.

# The test vehicle was having some power steering issue and it was complained by so many people at the showroom. The electronic power steering was continuously connecting and disconnecting power to the steering. So I can not judge the driving comfort with respect to power steering. Hyundai should look this issue very seriously, if they do not want to spoil the party.

Hope my this post will ease some confusion for prospective buyers.
All the best.

Pages : 1234