Tata to launch the Manza's CS version

Pages : 12
#1 11-Aug, 2011 08:30 PM
Rachit
Best-seller
Joined Date: 07 Nov 2008

Tata Motors will introduce the CS version of the Manza soon. Whats your take on it?

I tried this and I had understeer, I tried that and I had oversteer, at the end of the corner I just ran out of talent!
0 members liked this post

#2 11-Aug, 2011 09:07 PM
Rohit
Joined Date: 10 Nov 2008

What!!?!!

We had the Indigo, then the Indigo CS and then the Indigo Manza and now the Manza CS? What's up with Tata - can they not think of anything other than an Indigo variant for a sedan???

S = k.I^2, where S is the amount of stupidity a species possesses, I is the intelligence the species has and k is the universal constant of stupidity.

#3 28-Aug, 2011 06:13 PM
Rajesh Sawant
Beloved
Joined Date: 14 Apr 2011

tata should spice up existing Indigo CS. Whats need of 2 CS from same company ? manza looks already big car and anything shorter will destroy its beauty.

My advise is, either give 1.3 litre 74 BHP Fiat engine to Indigo CS, or perhaps give 9O BHP same engine doing duty in Manza. It will give explosive performance and same FE of 23 - 24. Have weight reduction too.

Give better plastic. Or have totally new design of central console over decade old layout. Provide ABS / Airbag version of Indigo CS. Give 60 / 40 split rear seats.

Driving is privilage, not a right.

#4 29-Aug, 2011 02:51 PM
B Oak
New Arrival
Joined Date: 29 Aug 2011

When is it going to come?they are talking @ it since Nov 2010.I think it will be a v good combo.

#5 31-Aug, 2011 11:01 PM
Rajesh Sawant
Beloved
Joined Date: 14 Apr 2011

There is a point in tata opting for Manza CS.

Hoping this compact manza will get same engines, then Manza Quadrajet would be hot diesel considering it will have lesser weight compared to full Manza but engine &) power may remain same that it 90 BHP.

Compact version may get weight reduction of 100 kg. Same maths was involved in full size Indigo and Indigo CS.

And this may also increas e its FE to 24 - 26 kmpl.

Current Manza Quadrajet does 0 - 100 in 13.2 seconds. Less weight means more performance and higher FE. New Manza may improve with 0 - 100 in 11 seconds.

Also current Manza has big rear overhang, shorter Manza may look better when rear wheels be pushed more behind or appear like that.

Driving is privilage, not a right.

#6 25-Sep, 2011 10:31 AM
Vijay
New Arrival
Joined Date: 25 Sep 2011

Tata manza cs version looks better than the older version because it dosnt looking like boot taged on to a hatchback,but the rear door is still having hatch back design,tata must add a sedan door for rear, than only it will look like well propotionated design.

Last Updated: 25-Sep, 2011 10:34 AM, by vijayprakash

#7 20-Nov, 2011 02:55 PM
Bipin Kumar Singh
New Arrival
Joined Date: 08 Aug 2011

Posted by vijayprakash

Tata manza cs version looks better than the older version because it dosnt looking like boot taged on to a hatchback,but the rear door is still having hatch back design,tata must add a sedan door for rear, than only it will look like well propotionated design.

The car looks really bad, TATA must take immediate initiative to improve the look of car.

#8 20-Nov, 2011 07:42 PM
M Bajaj
Legend
Joined Date: 09 Oct 2009

Has the car been launched yet?? How can you ppl say it looks bad even when its not launched. I think it will be suuuuperb VFM. I will be changing my Indigo CS TDI sometime next year & this will be the idel choice for me.

It will be interesting to see how TATA will price the car.

#9 21-Nov, 2011 12:08 PM
Bipin Kumar Singh
New Arrival
Joined Date: 08 Aug 2011

Posted by manishbajaj

Has the car been launched yet?? How can you ppl say it looks bad even when its not launched. I think it will be suuuuperb VFM. I will be changing my Indigo CS TDI sometime next year & this will be the idel choice for me.

It will be interesting to see how TATA will price the car.

please have a look on upcoming CS

http://www.carwale.com/upcoming-cars/tata_manza_cs-110.html

#10 21-Nov, 2011 01:02 PM
M Bajaj
Legend
Joined Date: 09 Oct 2009

Hi Bipin,

Are these official pictures issued by TATA ?? I dont think so. Let us wait for the official pictures to be released.

Initially ppl didnt like styling of Indigo CS too, but now its selling like hot cakes.

I am sure TATA will definately bring very good styling in the Manza CS.

I am anxioulsy waiting for Manza CS & also Verito CS. We will decide after the above is launched.

Pages : 12