At last we have a good A3 segment sedan - Maruti Dzire - Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire User Review

Pages : 123
#21 29-Jul, 2008 09:29 PM
anonymous
Yud Gwduigi
New Arrival
Joined Date: 0
please anyone give me the correct milage for swift dzire zdi inside the city

0 members liked this post

#22 31-Aug, 2008 06:07 PM
anonymous
Arvind Sharma
New Arrival
Arvind Sharma Ghaziabad I want to buy Swift Dzire VXI version but I am told that the average is not good and it is just 10-12. Those who are using it please let me know the reality. What is average of the car in Petrol version of Dzire.

#23 26-Oct, 2008 01:24 PM
anonymous
Rajesh Agrawal
New Arrival
I have got th delivery of SWIFT DZIRE ZDI on 18th october....its really great.....i have drove th car for 1100 km which is giving me mileage of 18.8 km/ltr with AC on....its really awesome....no other car will give such mileage....its really good as compare to hyundai verna, ford fiesta,indigo, logan as well as honda city.....

#24 13-Nov, 2008 01:58 PM
anonymous
Suvashis Kundu
New Arrival
I am planning to buy SWIFT DZIRE disel version but confused abt. ZDI OR VDi version. Can any body suggest which is best valu for money????

#25 16-Dec, 2008 01:47 PM
anonymous
Ssv Mohan
New Arrival
somebody said Dzire is good at milage but the ride is not so good,jolting and thud noise in average roads are horrible,is it true?

#26 16-Dec, 2008 01:49 PM
anonymous
Ssv Mohan
New Arrival
somebody said Dzire is good at milage but the ride is not so good,jolting and thud noise in average roads are horrible,is it true?

#27 19-Feb, 2009 05:43 PM
anonymous
Ivan Egipsy
New Arrival
The ZDI comes with bigger tyres and alloy wheels so no jolting is felt.the milage i got on an average,before the first service was 21km/l.I will let you know what the mileage is next week after the 1st service.

#28 21-Mar, 2009 07:53 AM
anonymous
Ramchandra Sawant
New Arrival
By survey we decided to buy swift dzire which ihave booked and my*friends*new car buyer would like to give tips as i have expirence about car last 35 year.This is best car in all recpects.comparing to all other car's in its class it has superb fuel eficance,price is fare,service all over at close distance,if you take little care up to 1500km and more to drive new car at 45km,then after u will find superb result of pick-up and fuel economey which wil make uvery happy for lifetime regular ser.mus

#29 15-Jun, 2009 05:48 PM
Ashu
Driven
Joined Date: 09 Mar 2009
hi, i have booked a zxi dzire..am confused for zdi...its 84k more..but freinds suggest that maintenance would be high and also my daily mumbai city running is 30 k..so owners of zxi and zdi plz advice...

#30 04-Aug, 2009 02:00 PM
anonymous
Nirmal Kumar
New Arrival
I am planning to go for ZXI. Since ZXI has wider tyres (VXI-165/80R14, ZXI-185/70R14), will there be any reduction in the expected mileage due to the increased width of the tyres, when compared with VXI. - Nirmal

Pages : 123