Select Your City

for best experience

A good car with proven ddis engine holding promise to be the new leader in its segment - Maruti Suzuki Ritz User Review

#1 02-Sep, 2009 11:21 PM
anonymous
Sk Kishore
New Arrival
Joined Date: 0
Dear Friends,

I have written a review on Maruti Suzuki Ritz and look forward to your comments on it.

Review Link: A good car with proven ddis engine holding promise to be the new leader in its segment 

Thanks.

0 members liked this post

#2 02-Sep, 2009 11:46 PM
anonymous
Sk Kishore
New Arrival
I did couple of test drives on the Ritz. I felt the engines noise level is as good as a petrol one with an excellent mileage

#3 15-Sep, 2009 06:33 PM
anonymous
Sk Kishore
New Arrival
Finally I bought my Ritz VDI, Black color. I started really liking the car as the pickup is very good, good vision because of elevating the seat height courtesy high roof. I have driven about 500 km so far and dont find any problem. May be the gear lever is a bit hard, guess after the first service i am expecting it to smoothen up as the friction keeps reducing gradually on the new parts. Good road grip is good even at 125 kmph, the max i got a chance to test so far.

#4 26-Sep, 2009 01:05 PM
anonymous
Sk Kishore
New Arrival
completed 950 kms, and given for first service. Just to tell you am in the workshop to have my ritz serviced...the customers are provided with biscuits / tea / coffee and free interet which am using now to write this review. Freinds, after you buy any product its this kinda customer service / care is what gives you confidence. Coming to my exp, its good so far in all respects.. smooth / about 17 km mileage before 1st service. Planning for a long drive tomorrow.

#5 01-Oct, 2009 09:57 PM
anonymous
Ravi
New Arrival
I have taken the test drive , nice and very smooth drive without engine noise, enough leg room,head room ,beautiful and sexy look , 02+03 can enjoy the drive comf., really a complete car for our family

#6 26-Nov, 2009 09:10 PM
anonymous
Harjot Singh
New Arrival
here i was with my new Ritz VDI...i had clocked it about 4800km in 4 months and maz speed reached was 145 km/hr ...wow what an experince was that and the car was smooooooooooth beyond my imagination.

#7 02-Dec, 2009 01:04 AM
anonymous
Sk Kishore
New Arrival
Hi Harjot, Today I gave my Ritz VDI for 2nd service, completing just 3 months with 5300 km. It has been great driving exp for me too, both in heavy city traffic and highways. The speed is too good and at the same time good driving vision.

#8 31-May, 2011 11:18 AM
Nikhil
New Arrival
Joined Date: 31 May 2011

what is ddis, why ddis, what advantages and disadvantages of ddis,how does it work, ???

Ask the Experts

1800 2090 230

(Toll free)