Are you from Mumbai?
Please Tell Us Your City
Knowing your city will help us provide relevant content to you.
Or Login with
The Great Indian Hatchback 2016
Have your voice heard
Please tell us your city
Knowing your city helps us provide relevant content for you
As you all know that I have finally selected three sedan in the range of 20-25 lakhs which you guys have helped me in my decision.As i wanted to buy five cars in this range and I could not figure out which other two models to buy so I have decided to go for two suvs?
folowing are the models I have chosen and now you guys help in deciding which two are the best?
5. Grand Vitara
Above models fit in the mentioned range.Let me inform you that three models(sedans) which I have already ordered are CAMRY,ACCORD and SUPERB.
So all you SUVS freak out there let me know which two to buy?
Nobody is interested in SUV?
For Diesel Captiva and for Petrol CRV/Outlander. All the best.
Its not about the lack of interest. We all come online in our spare time. That is why. Have a lil patience.
1. What kind of usage will the car be subject to? Will this again be chauffer driven for your clients?
I would rule out Tucson as it is old.
1. Looks nice, has automatic option, has diesel as fuel.
2. Muscular looks and has lot of space. Diesel option present. Can the said as old. Flipside it is a Ford.
3. CR-V - Best looking of the lot. Honda hain. Filpside is that it is a petrol. Wait for some time as diesel is on the way.
5. Second best looks. Maruti backup. again a petrol vehicle.
6. Mitsubishi service network is a let down. Else a good option.
7. Looks good and has a good music system and space inside. Mitsubishi is still a problem.
8. I am not much impressed with this.
I would wait for CRV diesel and select another SUV with usable 3rd row. In this way you will have the best of both.
Note: These are my personal views with my limited knowledge in SUV's.
Well it seems that SUVS are less reviewed on this website.I need very comprehensive information about the best SUVS among the mentioned names.The usage will be certainly for off road activities and take my clients for weekend holidays.
Waiting for some more replies
Have a look here and here
Well it seems that SUVS are less reviewed on this website.
People with limited means and unlimited net time like me tend to be more active online, and the SUV owners may probably prefer offroading to blogging/chatting, thats why
Jokes apart, SUVs being quantitatively a smaller subset of Indian cars this is really what is expected. BTW I am following this for education only, like I followed your D segment buy thread.
Thanks AMI for elaborate info and comparisons.Waiting for some real customers who have experienced driving the above SUVS.
Only seasoned persons can give answers I am looking for.
@Karan: There are only a couple here with SUV knowledge. Lets wait for them.
ok let's wait for more members to join in this discussion?