Great Buy.... - Chevrolet Aveo 2009 User Review

Pages : 12
#1 19-Jun, 2009 04:51 PM
Anshuman Jain
New Arrival
Joined Date: 22 Oct 2008
Dear Friends,

I have written a review on Chevrolet Aveo 2009 and look forward to your comments on it.

Review Link: Great Buy.... 

Thanks.

0 members liked this post

#2 16-Jul, 2009 03:50 PM
anonymous
Santanu Brajabasi
New Arrival
Joined Date: 0
I am thinking to buy a petrol car in Rs 6-7 lakh bracket.In this regard, I would like to mention, my daily drive will be around 30 Kms. To that effect I have shortlisted Ford Fiesta, Chevy Aveo 2009, Maruti SX4 and the new FIAT Linea Emotion. My main criteria is riding comfort, good service, cheap and ealisy available spare/services. Please suggest which car I should go for.

#3 17-Jul, 2009 11:07 PM
anonymous
Sachin
New Arrival
santanu, i am also strugling with a choice. when it comes to Aveao it has a big problem of brand and company image as general motor is not marketing this car. Sx4 is not good looking, Linea i don't know its future as reported as low on pickup.Fiesta is a good choice but more purchased in diesel varient. Milege is good with aveao if compared in all 13-14 km/lit. if you r able to finalize guide me also on 9899099218 as i have to finalise car in next 2-3 weeks

#4 11-Oct, 2009 08:33 PM
anonymous
Rajinder Singh
New Arrival
aveo is best of the lot go for it

#5 09-Jun, 2010 10:38 AM
Dr. Subodh Joshi
New Arrival
Joined Date: 09 Jun 2010

Posted by anonymous
I am thinking to buy a petrol car in Rs 6-7 lakh bracket.In this regard, I would like to mention, my daily drive will be around 30 Kms. To that effect I have shortlisted Ford Fiesta, Chevy Aveo 2009, Maruti SX4 and the new FIAT Linea Emotion. My main criteria is riding comfort, good service, cheap and ealisy available spare/services. Please suggest which car I should go for.

I think in this range this is good car, I have seen this car popular in Saudi Arabia...Dr.S.K.JOshi

#6 09-Jun, 2010 10:43 AM
Dr. Subodh Joshi
New Arrival

Posted by anonymous
santanu, i am also strugling with a choice. when it comes to Aveao it has a big problem of brand and company image as general motor is not marketing this car. Sx4 is not good looking, Linea i don't know its future as reported as low on pickup.Fiesta is a good choice but more purchased in diesel varient. Milege is good with aveao if compared in all 13-14 km/lit. if you r able to finalize guide me also on 9899099218 as i have to finalise car in next 2-3 weeks

This brand has not yet established its reputation in India but in middle east particularly in Saudi-Arabia where I stay for 10years it has very good company with least maintainance cost. Aveo 2009 is sold a lot there(though it is considered there a small car in comparision to others model optra/omega/cruze. So no need to worry about the GM company.....Dr.S.K.Joshi

#7 09-Jun, 2010 06:53 PM
Sharad
Road-tested
Joined Date: 24 Apr 2010

I had the same dilemma.

I bought Fiesta ZXI Petrol. Very happy with it. you will also get great pricing for the same.

Aveo is not so powerful but has great interiors. LS version doesn't have anything and you need to buy the LT at least. Secondly, you will have A.SS issues as well as resale value will be zilch.

#8 09-Jun, 2010 07:13 PM
Darsingh
Best-seller
Joined Date: 11 Oct 2009

I do not disagree Aveo is a good buy. But I think it is bit old model and we have Linea and Manza really doing well. Guys, it is really worth considering these two.

Gerald Leslie Jones.

#9 09-Jun, 2010 07:53 PM
Dr. Subodh Joshi
New Arrival

Posted by sharadj75

I had the same dilemma.

I bought Fiesta ZXI Petrol. Very happy with it. you will also get great pricing for the same.

Aveo is not so powerful but has great interiors. LS version doesn't have anything and you need to buy the LT at least. Secondly, you will have A.SS issues as well as resale value will be zilch.

Aveo has two version 1.4 & 1.6. Naturally there is differences but a car is popular by its onroad maintainance and how u feel driving. In India there is not so much cars and buyers to discuss with it. I saw it for years on road and then gave my experiences only. I have driven Fiesta also.....Dr. S.K.joshi

#10 09-Jun, 2010 07:55 PM
Dr. Subodh Joshi
New Arrival

Posted by sharadj75

I had the same dilemma.

Aveo has two version 1.4 & 1.6. Naturally there is differences but a car is popular by its onroad maintainance and how u feel driving. In India there is not so much cars and buyers to discuss with it. I saw it for years on road abroad and then gave my experiences only. I have driven Fiesta also.....Dr. S.K.joshi

Pages : 12