Select Your City

for best experience

Hyundai Genuine accesories price.

#1 16-Sep, 2011 06:00 PM
Sunny
New Arrival
Joined Date: 16 Sep 2011

Hi guys,

Its my first post in carwale. A week ago i bought a new i10 1.2 magna (next gen). The dealer was insisting on giving me some free accesories as a part of the deal, like free registration, insurance, 1 DIN mp3 player, body cover, some coating outside the car, rubber mats, mudflaps and car perfume. But i made him to give me a cash discount instead of accesories. I got a cash discount of 37000 Rs. + rubber mats, mudflaps, body cover, the coating and perfume. And also i got the central locking fitted by giving extra 1000 bucks.

Sorry for such a long post. Now with my questions.

First of all, plz tell me guys, did i get a good deal or not.

Second, Now, I want to install all the necessary accesories in my car. While browsing carwalw forums, i came to know that Hyundai's seat covers are of a very good quality. And the Sunfilm they provide is of 3M. I its true, then i would like to know that any of you guys have got the seat covers and sunfilms installed from Hhyundais showroom ( or service center), if yes the can you please tell me what price do the charge.

One last thing. I want to install a rear defogger also. What is the price of it. I only want it installed at hyundai service center.

Thanks a lot in advance and sorry for so many questions.

0 members liked this post

Ask the Experts

1800 2090 230

(Toll free)